4

• | Brandy's Pov | •

The Next Day . .

Odell and I decided to have the rest of the week to ourselves. And, We want to protect the kids. My mom, Ms. Diane, And Rachel nem are sharing them.

"Bae why are you lookin at me?!" Odell whined and I laughed. He sat up.

"I can't look at my man?" I asked pulling him back down. He sighed. "Shut up,"He said.

"You. With yo big ass booty." I squeezed his ass and he jumped up. "Aye!" He yelled and I laughed. His extremely deep voice can I laughed even more.

"What!" I yelled back. "Don't grab my ass like that." He said laying back down on me.

"So, You grab my ass, I can grab yours too." I said. He then grabbed my ass. "Because it's mines." He said. I then grabbed his ass. "And this is mines." I said smirking. He laughed moving my hand.

"I know what's really yours?" He said smirking hovering over me.

"Oh Yeah, And What's That?" I said smirking.

"My-"

Before he could finish, his phone starts ringing. He sighed grabbing it and answered.

Odell : "Hello?....Yeah, Wassup?....Shit, For Real?...
Its nice in the inside?....Yeah She'll like it..."

He looked down at me and smiled.

I frowned.

Odell : "Yeah..How much its for?....Ight, ima talk to you and get back witchu...Ight, Bye."

He hung up. "Who was that?" I asked playing in his curls.

"Spot. He said him and Rach downstairs and stuff and they seen this beautiful place where we  can be married at." He said and plays with my fingers.

"What does it look like? And how do you know what I like?"

"He gotta send me the picture and because you my fiance, I'm supposed to know what you like mama." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah....You better have known." I said and he looked at me. "What's that supposed to mean?" He grbabed my face and I laughed.

"None of your ass business. Now move with yo ugly self." I joked. "I'm ugly but you tend to love me." He said and I smiled pulling me down and kissed him.

"A lot too." I said and he smirked biting my lip. "Turn off the lamp." He said.

Y'all know what happened then .

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ●