47

• | BRANDY | •

I slid on my black and grey maxi dress and my cute sandles to match. I pinned my hair into a cute bun and then I grabbed my black circle glasses.

I tapped on a little lip gloss and did a little eye liner and mascara.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mary letting her I was ready.

Mary 💋: " Okay baby cakes , I'm on my way now ."

I locked my phone then Odell came in my room.

" Where you going?  " He asked and I grabbed my purse.

" Out with your sister . I'll be back in maybe an hour or two. " I walked pass him.

" So you want for me to watch the kids? All three? " I sighed.

" Fine. I'll take Harmony with me. " I walked out and went to Harmony's room. 

She was on her bed watching TV and playing with the dolls Marcus brought her.

" Goodmorning baby girl. " I said walking inside. She looked at me and smiled.

" Morning mommy. Where are you going? " She sat up in her bed.

" Well I was going with Aunt Mary out somewhere. But now , I want to bring my big girl with me. So I want for you to go brush her teeth while I get your clothes , Okay? " She jumped off her bed and ran to the bathroom.

I went to her closet picking out some blue jean shorts, a black shirt, and her sandles.

I grabbed a bow from her hair box and sat it all on her bed.

" Your clothes are gonna be on the bed. Let me know when your done. " She nodded while brushing her teeth standing on her stool.

I walked out the room going to Jayden's room.

Won't hurt to bring Harm. She's the oldest, and I don't mind spending mommy and big girl time with her.

Jayden was still sleep but I kissed his cheek then went to Laina's room.

She was also sleeping.

I kissed her forhead and cheeks multiple times. My youngest. My baby girl. I don't want for her to grow anymore.

I walked out her room and Harmony was coming out her room dressed.

" Mama , I'm done. " She said and handed me her bow. We went to the bathroom and I put her hair into a neat high pony tail sliding the bow in the front.

" Where's your earrings? " She ran out and my phone dinged for a message. It was from...Marcus?

Marcus 😋💝: " Goodmorning beautiful . 💋"

Me : " Goodmorning Marcus . How are you ? "

I locked my phone and heard a horn outside blow.

Odell opened the door then went out. I sighed and waited for Harmony.

" Found them mommy. " I grabbed the pearls and slid them in her ear. We went downstairs and then walked to Mary's car.

Odell was already talking to get of course.

" Bye daddy. " Harmony hugged Odell and he hugged back and pecked her lips.

" I'll miss you Harmy Bear. " He said and Harmony smacked her lips.

" Daddy , don't call me that! It's embarrassing. " She said and we all laughed 

" Sorry baby girl , but I'm going to miss you. "

" Don't worry daddy , we'll be back. " She hugged his neck and he hugged back. I got in the car watching the scene.

" Love you baby girl. "

" Love you too daddy. " He let her go and she got in the car.

" Hi Auntie Mary. " She said buckling up.

" Hey baby girl. You look cute. " Harmony smiled.

" I know right. I'm flawless. " She flipped her pony tail and Mary and I laughed.  I looked back at Odell who was watching. 

" I'll text you when we're on our way back. " He nodded.

" Watch ya back. Mary keep an eye on them for me please. " I rolled my eyes and Mary laughed.

" Odell she's a grown ass woman. We have to go , byeee! "

She pulled out The yard driving away. Glad that's over. Odell gets on my nerve.

" What was that about? " Mary asked.

" I'll tell you later. Don't want to say it while she's in the car. " Mary nodded turning up the music.

I'm gonna need this get out.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌