31

¤ Marcus In Multimedia ¤

☆   ☆   ☆   ☆

° A Week Later °

•  |  Marcus's Pov  |   •

I walked in Brandy's house and took off my jacket.

"I'm back!" I said and then I heard little feet coming down the stairs.

"Marcus!" Harmony and Jayden said. I smiled and sat their gifts on the ground waiting to them to hug me. Then they ran into my arms hugging me.

"What's up guys? I got presents." I smirked and they cheesed. I stood up and sat on the couch.

"Where's A'Laina and Mommy?"

Jayden looked at me and said, "They're coming."

I nodded and then Brandy and Laina came downstairs.

"Wassup." I spoke and Laina started clapping and Brandy laughed.

I took Laina from Brandy and she played with my hair. Brandy sat next to me and we hugged.

No, were not together , yet 😏

We're just best friends.

"You brought gifts , Nice." Brandy said. I laughed because she knows this time, I got her something. Last time I got the kids something, but forgot to get Brandy something 

And so that night, me and her went to the fair and eat out just to make up.

"Yeah. Who wants theirs first?" I asked and sat Laina on my lap.

"Fedede?" She asked grabbing my phone. I laughed nodding.

"Mee!" Harmony said and I grabbed her bag. "Alright , Here you go , princess." She excitedly grabbed the bag and opened it.

Once she pulled out the Anna and Elsa toddler sized doll, she went crazy.

"Anna , Elsa!" She hugged the dolls and then hugged me.

"Thank you so much! How did you know?!"

"Everytime we would go to Toys R Us , that's the first place you would go is the dolls."

"Damn." Brandy said.

"Alright , Jayden." I handed him his bag and he grabbed it.

He opened the present seeing a Nerf Gun.

"WOAHH , COOL!" He yelled.

"What the hell Marcus? No guns." Brandy took the Nerf Gun from Jayden.

"But mommy.." He said.

"No guns." She said.

"Come on B , Its fake. Their isn't real bullets in it. It's sticky sticks. Not harmful." I grabbed the gun out her hands and gave it back to him.

"Thanks." He said.

"No problem lil man , I got the same thing so we can play anytime." He nodded and him and Harmony ran outside.

"Lets go shoot the dolls." Jayden said. "Okay!" Harmony said and I grabbed Laina's bag.

"Laina , your turn." She sucked on ber pacifer and I opened her gift revealing a Leap Frog tablet.

She looked at me and smiled. "Game?" I nodded smiling.

"Damn Marcus. So , Where's mines?" Brandy asked. I grabbed the box and handed it to her.

She grabbed the box and opened it revealing a necklace and bracelet. Yes, it was real.

Nothing I buy be fake.