54

~ Back In Cali ... ~

●  ●  ●  ●

• | BRANDY | •

I woke up in a chair tied up in a dark room.

"HELLOO?!" I screamed scared. I dont know where the fuck I am. But I want to leave and I want my baby.

"WHERE'S MY BABY?!" I screamed.

Just then, the door opened and I seen Marcus standing in the door frame. I glared at him.

"WHERE IS MY BABY!"

"Shhh! She's fine. Shes with my sister downstairs. Look , were back home. Let's go back to what we had ma." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Marcus I hate you now. You fucked up every thing for us! Your just like your dumb pervert ass cousin Dominic. All he was , was a -"

SMACK ! 💥

My hair was all over my face and my cheek was burning so bad. I started crying and looked at him. He was still holding his hand up breathing her looking at me.

Once he realized what he had done, his face softened.

"Brandy I -"

"DON'T TOUCH ME! SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed. I can't believe he just hit me. Maybe he wasn't the person he say he is.

"I want to get the fuck outta here." I said. He untied me and grabbed my hair.

"You better not leave this bitch you hear me? Oh , and don't think your babydaddy is coming get you. Haha , he don't even know where we are baby girl." He smacked my ass and I jumped. He then walked out the room smirking. 

I gulped slowly walking out the room.

"I want mamee!" I heard my baby girl say. I took flight down the stairs and seen her in some guy's hands. She looked at me and her face lit up.

"Give me my baby!" I yelled. The dude frowned at me and shook his head.

"Bitch get back , she ain't yours! Marcus who the fuck is this bitch?" He said and my mouth dropped. Marcus then walked around the corner with some girl behind him. She looked and smelled stank. And he smelled stank also. Just like her fishy ass.

"Come on Puffy , that's ha baby." He nodded at Marcus and handed me A'Laina. I held her very close to me. I looked at Marcus who was smoking.

"How could you?! You trader! You told me you wasn't like them!" I yelled and he laughed then everyone else joined.

"Man I tell you shit that you wanna hear. You fine ass fuck. I wanted a kid , which I'm still gonna get. Then help you raise it , but we ain't never becoming shit. You got played baby girl." He smirked and the girl shook her head.

"I don't know why you want a baby with her? She ain't shit. Wait , aren't you Odell's baby mama?" I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the backyard.

Laina looked at me. "At least your safe." I said and kissed her forehead. She laid her head on my chest and he stoamch started growling.

"Hey." Someone said. I turned around seeing Samantha.

"Sam what's going on? What happened to Marcus?" I asked and she sighed closing the door. 

"Marcus is bipolar. He was hurt after you told him to leave or whatever. That's when he went back to his old ways just that quick. I really don't for you to hate me. And I'm sorry that I took part in it. If you want , I can lend you guys some food." She said and I nodded.

"How long do we have to stya here?" She shrugged.

"I'm gonna be here. Oh , and don't worry about that hoe he got on his dick. She got HIV and AIDS. When he catch it , that's gonna be on him." She said making me laugh.

She looked at Laina and her stomach growled again. That's when she started whining. "Aww , be right back." She went back inside and I ran my hand through her hair constantly.

Odell please come save us.

• | MARCUS | •

"I don't know what the fuck I was thinking." I said and everyone laughed.

"We don't either." My boss said.

Yeah I know you hate me now. I'm good a liar. I don't even fall in love. I played Brandy dumb ass. I just want a kid and be out.

How you like me now? 😊

• | ODELL | •

We got on the plane and my hands and legs are shaking.

"O , calm down were gonna get her." Spot said.

"Calm down?! Nigga I can't! Why baby mama / lover and daughter somewhere probably getting abused to death." I said and everyone looked at me.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" Rachel said and everyone went back to their own business.

• California 🌴•

We got off the plane and out put bags in Spot's car.

"Can't believe we made it through with these weapons?" Rachel said and Spot and I smirked each other.

"Lets just say , flirting did it's thing." Spot said and Rach rolled her eyes. We got inside and Spot started the car

"I can't do this. Take me home." Spot nodded and I sighed tracking Brandy's phone down.

I just pray that her and Laina are safe.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

~ What Y'all Think ?

~ Marcus True Colors Came Out 😋.

~ What Y'all Think Of Him Now ?

~ Brandy ?