55 ( no more )

~ 2 Hours Later ~

• | ODELL | •

"Alright , y'all ready?" I asked them and they nodded.

It was me, Spot, Jason, and Jole. We were all going get Brandy and baby girl back and kill those motherfuckers. I know where they at.

They in the woods in this big ass house. Nobody's house but Puffy. Puffy is a drug lord. Got all these niggas scared of him

But I'm not. And tonight, Puffy and his niggas dying.

"Rememebr , don't stop until you see everyone on the ground dead. Ima be going find Brandy and Laina." I said and the guys nodded as we all got into the van.

"Be safe." Rachel said and she kissed Spot's lips constantly.

Puffy a real dangerous person, but he ain't really shit in the inside. He's really just a beginner. Niggas just scared of him because he's big and buff.

"I want to make this quick too. In and out. Kill whoever you make eye contact wit and then get the fuck outta there, ight?" The guys nodded and Spot stopped at the stop light.

"Which turn next?" I looked at my phone.

"Uh... a right." He nodded and we waited.

• | BRANDY | •

I laid Laina in the bed I was in and she went to sleep. I'm never leaving this room. Ever. Unless Samantha is around.

She's usually here a lot. Especially since Laina and I are here.

My body is sore and my insides just feel like it got ripped apart.

I know you wanna know why too. After coming from outside with Sam after she brought Laina and I some food, Marcus raped him. The worst part is, A'Laina was right there watching the whole thing. Crying her little eyes out for an hour.

I don't even feel the same. I have bruises everywhere. I have a huge hash under my eye, and hand prints all over my ass, waist, stomach, and bite marks on my breasts.

I feel so dirty and sticky.

I grabbed my phone. Thank God I still have this. I immediately texted Odell.

But before texting him, I ran to the door and locked it.

Then, I texted Odell.

Me : " Odell Laina nd I been kidnapped by Marcus. Please come and help us!"

Odell 💘: " I know. I tracked the phone down already and were here in Cali. Don't come from out the room. We're on our way now. We're gonna shoot up the house and kill everyone inside. While the guys shooting up , ima come and find you and Laina. So whenever you hear me call your name , come out. "

Me : " Okay , please hurry. "

I locked my phone and carefully got out the bed not to wake Laina.

I quickly took a quick shower and slid my clothes back on.

Odell , please hurry.

I went back into the bedroom and laid down with Laina.

I checked my phone and seen my sister call and Samantha texted.

Samantha 🌸: " Hey girl , I'm not gonna be back until the morning so be safe and don't leave out that room! "

Me : " Okay. "

I sighed and then the door knob begin twisting. I jumped throwing my phone under the pillow.

"Aye , open this damn door!" The sound of Marcus's voice sent chills down my body. Not good ones either. I carefully opened the door and he pushed me out the way looking around the room.

"The fuck you locking doors for?" He said getting in my face and I looked up to at him literally scared for my life.

"M-Marcus can you please keep it down, Laina is -"  He grabbed my face.

"I don't give not one fuck you hear me? You lucky I didn't just kill her ass and have you hear by yourself." He said through his teeth which made me start crying.

"Aww don't start with that shit." He said and pushed me out the way walking out.

"Be ready because I'm coming back for more pussy."

I sniffed locking the door behind him and feeling on my jaw which was now hurting.

Odell where are you?

Laina begin moving around and I seen her turn her head over.

My phone vibrated and I quickly ran to it seeing a message from Odell. 

Odell 💘: " I'm outside. Don't come out that room. "

I sighed only preparing for the worst to happen.

I laid closely to Laina as she slept. I smelled her peedy diaper and sighed.

"Mommy is gonna have to change you." I said and waited for every thing to happen. I laid Laina ontop of me covering her eyes and closing my eyes.

Next thing you know, bullets went off. Laina jumped in her sleep and she woke up crying.

I rubbed her back shushing her. "Mommy is here. Mommy got you." I told her and she didn't cry as much.

"ODELL!!" I screamed hoping he was looking.

• | ODELL | •

Once we bust down the door we all started shooting. Hoes were screaming and I seen bodies after bodies go down. I looked up at the stairs seeing Marcus go up.

"Bitch! Move in !" I yelled and I ran upstairs nd the guys continued firing then Spot followed me.

"BRANDY!" I yelled.

"ODELL!" I heard her return. She kept calling then i made it to the room she was in. The door was open and Laina was screaming crying.

I  looked back at Spot and he nodded. I moved inside seeing Marcus all up on Brandy kissing her neck and Laina was in the floor crying on her back.

Spot and I shot that nigga in his back couple of times and he was dead. "Get him off of her man!" I said and rushed over to Laina who face was red as I don't know what crying.

"Daddy." She cried and I rubbed her back crying. I didn't even except to start crying, but the tears just came down.

"I got you baby girl." I said and all the rest of the guys came upstairs. 

"Everybody dead." They said and I looked at Spot. Brandy was fixing her clothes then she ran into my arms.

"Odell thank you s-so much." She said and I hugged back.

"Don't mind it. Did he hurt you?" She nodded. "He raped me." I sighed.

"Come on , let's go home." I said and I put my arm around Brandy. She stood close to me and Laina laid her head on my chest as we all stepped over the dead bodies.

"Where's the kids?"

"At my mom's." She nodded and we got in the van going back to her place.

~ Brandy's House ~

Brandy grabbed Laina nd they went inside. I stayed outside with the guys.

"Thank yall. A lot. Don't know what I would've done without y'all. Probably be dead but thank you." I said they nodded dapping me.

"We got your back bro." Jason said. I smiled.

"Ima talk to y'all later." I said and went inside.

I'm just glad I got my girls back. Safe. But we need to get Brandy checked.

No more drama more. 💞

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌