24

Author's Note : Before You Read This , I Will Inform You That This Chapter Is Rated R. 🍑🍆💦There Will Be Sexual Things Happening. If You Not The Type Of Person Who Reads Things Like That, Then Skip! But Please Don't Report My Book Because Of This Sexual Content, Just Skip The Chapter Or Delete The Book Out Your Library. Thank You. 💜

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• | Brandy's Pov | •

We are now going home and I'm still confused. I looked back and the kids were sleep. All 3 was. I think now is a good time to talk about what happened earlier.

I've never seen Odell this mad at his mama.

~ ~ ~

"Babe." I said touching his hand and he looked at me yawning.

"What happened earlier?" I asked. He sighed throwing his head back and stopped at the red light. "B, I told you that I was gonna tell you later. I don't want to say this wit the kids listening." He said.

"They're sleeping." I said and he sighed. "Long story short, she compared me to my father. Baby you know how close my father and I was. He did this just to protect us and my mama didn't like that. Now since I'm doing it, she's comparing me to him. I don't see shit wrong wit it bruh. I just had to get out of that environment. She always does that shit bruh. Just like she got a family to protect I got one too." He said and I stayed quiet.

I understand both sides.

Odell wants to keep us safe, and Ms. Ann just doesn't want her son being described as a killer.

Odell gets mad very fast and sometimes, it's hard to calm him.

And I'm on Ms. Ann's side most of it. I know why he did what he did, but we should've just called the cops. And at the time, I wasn't thinking this but now since I see it clear, I see we've made a mistake.b

Odell's gonna be upset, but ole well. He'll get over it.

~ ~ ~

"Baby, don't get me wrong but I'm on both sides with this one. Mostly Ms. Ann's. You know at the -"

"Are you kidding me?! I protected you and this is what you gonna say?" He said cutting me off.

"Odell, at the time I wasn't thinking! Looking at it now, I feel terribly wrong. We should've just called the cops." I said. Odell shook his head and continued driving.

There was a lot of tension in the air and I could Odell furious at me.

"And she shouldn't have compared you -"

"Whatever Brandy, Let it go." He said annoyed. I heard him mumble something and I shook my head.

"Odell this is your problem! You don't like to hear the truth! Sometime the truth will set you free! People are trying to -"

"Would you shut the hell up?! We squashed it. I don't care any more. People don't give a fuck bout the damn police. You can tell as many times as you want, nothing is gonna change! I'm going to continue to be like this to protect y'all and that's the end." Odell said. I wanted to smack his ass so bad, but I don't want to make things worser than what it is.

I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. "Whatever Odell. Your right as always.." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said rolling my eyes and looking out the window.

• | Odell's Pov | •

Brandy starting to get on my damn nerves. She always taking for some somebody else.