43 ( shooting odell ? )

• Slipping To Odell Coming Get The Kids •

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆

• | Marcus | •

"Marcus , Stop !" Brandy scaremed and I laughed continuing to tickle her.

Ding dong !

I groaned and got up. "I got it ." I said. I opened the door and came face to face with Odell. I looked at him with the hardest mug ever.

He rolled his eyes walking pass me.

Seeing this nigga making me more and mkre angry.

"Hey Odell ." Brandy and Odell hugged and I sighed shaking my head and going upstairs. 

I went to my room and went to my closet grabbing my gun.

I sighed and laid on my bed and Facetimed Samantha.

• | Odell | •

"The kids ready ?" I asked and Brandy nodded.

"Kids , Daddy's here !" Brandy said. I sighed scratching the back of my neck.

Marcus been making me feel some type of way ever ainxe I walked through this door. The way he looked at me and everything.

Like nigga you got a problem?

But he was quiet , so I'm not gonna worry.

• •

"Daddy !" The kids yelled and ran into my arms. "Hey guys , y'all ready ?" They nodded and I grabbed their bags. I looked at Brandy who was smiling at the scene.

"You wanna come say the last byes ?" She nodded laughing and picked Laina up. I looked up at the stairs and walked out the house.

Thought that nigga would have sum to say the way he was looking. Guess not .

•  | Brandy |  •

I put the kids in the car with Odell and kissed them all.

"Mommy's gonna miss you guys so much ..." I said

"We're gonna miss you too mommy . Will you call us ?" Harmony asked.

"Of course baby . Make sure you be good for daddy and grandma okay ?" They nodded. Laina looked at me and smiled and I laughed kissing her cheeks.

I closed the door and waved to them. I walked around the car approaching Odell.

"Take car of my -"

"AYE MUHFUCKER !" Marcus yelled.

POW ! 💥

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I screamed and looked at Odell who was coming down on the ground with me.

"My stomach !" I yelled holding where I've been shot.

"BRANDY !" Odell yelled. He picked me up carrying me into the passenger's seat.

I looked at him and around and things just start to get blurry.

That's all I remember...

• | Marcus | •

Me : "I'm going do it ."

Samantha : "Mar -"

I hung up the line.

Of course Sam didn't agree with the situation, but who gives a fuck?

I'm gonna continue..

If it's the last thing I do...

•  •

I grabbed my gun and ran downstairs.

He was standing in the door way in the driver's side. I seen Brandy talking to him and they were sharing a lil conversation.

Shit, I'm going to have to have to be extra careful to not shoot Brandy.

•  •

Im hella nervous now ..

•  •

I aimed my gun to the side more of Odell's way.

•  •

Marcus don't it .

Marcus don't it .

Marcus don't it .

Marcus don't it .

My mind kept telling me. But who gives a fuck?!

This nigga wasn't say that shit when he shot my cousin! My cousin that was in love with Brandy. His ass was jus to jealous to accept their love.

Now, its my turn.

• •

I sighed closing my eyes and  then opened them slowly.

I held my breath for a little bit.

•  •

"AYE MUHFUCKER !" I yelled and pulled the trigger. I dropped the gun and seen Brandy on the ground.

"Shit !" I said. She was on the ground crying and Odell ociked her up putting her in the passenger's seat. I ran to her side and opened the door.

Only to be pushed down on the ground roughly and punched in the face

"PUSSY ASS NIGGA !" Odell yelled. I held my jaw and got up.

I just shot Brandy...I just shot Brandy...and my unborn child.....

What the hell am I gonna do?

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Shoutout to @baddiexo5 for giving me the idea for this chapter . 💘