8

• | Brandy's Pov | •

The next morning, I woke up to Odell kissing my lips. I smiled pushing him out. " Baee. " I said and he smiled.

" By time yo ass woke up. It's after 12. Rachel called. She said Laina is misses us." I played in his hair. " Maybe we can go get her today. " I suggested. Koo Koo

" Yeah. When? " I shrugged and looked at him. " Maybe round 12. " I said. He nodded and kissed my lips getting up. " Trying to make breakfast? " I asked smirking and he laughed.

" If you show me. Usually it's your duty. But since I love you so much....You lucky, " I smiled and got up going downstairs.

~ ~ ~ ~

" Ready? " I nodded and Odell started the car. I grabbed my phone texting Rachel letting her know we was coming.

Me : " On our way. 😊"

Rachel 🌸👯❤: " Okay, She's ready too 😂."

Me : " Alright. 😂"

I locked my phone. " She's ready. " I said and glanced at Odell who was drinking a Gatorade.

" Need to stop anywhere? " He asked. I looked at him which turned into a stare.

Didn't realize I was staring that long until he said something.

" Brandy, " He said.

" Huh? Wait, what? " I said causing Odell to laugh a bit.

" I said why are you staring at me. You must see something you like." He said smirking and grabbed my hand. I blushed and we stopped at the red light.

" Boy, You? Pssh! Not me. " I said. He smacked his lips.

" Don't act like you don't want this now. Because last night....Phew! Girl you - " I cut him off embarrassed.

" Okay, I get it! " I said and we both laughed. Odell leaned over and kissed my lips. " Love You. " He said. I grinned. " Love you too. " I said.

BEEP!

A car said behind us. Odell grabbed the wheel and the light was green. " Come on! " The guy yelled.

Odell opened the door getting out. " ODELL! " I said.

" Aye man, fuck you! I'm trynna talk to my girl and yo ass disturbing us! Go the fuck around! Pussy ass bitch. " Odell then got back in the car. I was just embarrassed.

Wayyy embarrassed.

" Omg i can't believe you just did that! " I said. " Believe I ma. They can't interrupt our love. Told you, I got you babe. Now, let's go get our daughter. " I smiled and grabbed his hand. I laid my head on his arm.

" You know your gonna be on social media accounts, TMZ, everywhere for what you just did, right? " Odell shrugged.

" Fuck all that. They ain't got what we got. " I agreed.

They don't got what we got and never will. Nobody will replace me or Odell.

~ Rachel and Spot's House ~

• | Odell's Pov | •

We made it to Rachel's nem house and walked inside. A'Laina was in her sitting chair watching TV.

" Hey. " We said. Laina looked at us and her face lit up and she smiled. " Hi, Baby girl. " I said picking her up and kissed her face

" Damn, You sound like Brandy, " Rachel said and we all laughed. " Wassup yall? How she been? "

" I don't know what the hell yall got that baby on, but she never go to sleep! " Rachel said. " Yeah. We have to give her milk just so she can go to sleep . And Rachel's pregnant hormones already kill me. " Rachel playfully punched him in the stomach.

" Hey. " She said.

" Y'all crazy. Laina you miss mommy and daddy? " I asked her. She laid her head in the crook of my neck yawning.

" Guess that's a yes. " We talks for a bit and I went for down and played with Laina.

" Daddy missed his little girl. " I said.

~ Skipping To Them Leaving ~

• | Brandy's Pov | •

" Stop at the store, right quick. " I said and Odell nodded.

Once we made it there, I picked Laina up and covered her face putting my head down. Odell and I walked to the front. Cameras were all in our face. " Odell, What made you so angry at the traffic light? " They asked.

Damn how they knew already?

Word gets around fast.

" Odell, Are you still in the NFL? " we walked inside and closed the doors.

I put A'Laina in the seat in the buggie, and Odell pushed. I grabbed my phone pulling out the list on my notes.

" All that?! " Odell semi- yelled causing Laina to laugh. " yes . " I said. He sighed and played with Laina while pushing.

" Damn Babe, we finna be - " I turned and smacked him upside the head.

" Language infront of the baby! And we need more stuff. " I said. Odell grabbed me by my waist pulling me to him.

" Smack me like that again, your gonna regret even putting your hands on me, " He said in my ear which sent chills down my body. Kinda turned me on.

" Hm, maybe I will. " I smirked and walked off. Feeling him watching me. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • •  • • • • • •