7

• The Next Day . .•

• | Brandy's Pov | •

The next morning, I woke to Paris sniffing my face.

"Pariss.." I laughed and she licked my face and I got out the bed.

All of a sudden, I heard pans falling and Odell yell. Paris and I jumped out the bed and ran downstairs . "Odell!" I said. I looked seeing him holding his finger.

" What did you do?! " I asked looking at his red hand. He sighed. " Shit. I was trying to make some eggs , and the pan fell on my damn hand. I'm good though. Thanks. " He said smiling and got up. I smacked my lips getting up.

" Aye I want to talk to you about yesterday .."  Odell said and I sighed.

" There's nothing to talk about Odell. " I said and grabbed a bowl of cereal, but he stopped me. "Odell, Move." I said

" Not until you talk to me. " He spoke. I sighed sitting down at the dinner table. " What Odell? "

" Baby I didn't mean yesterday. I swear. You know I don't want them other females."

" Then why you looked Odell?! No, you didnt look, your ass stared! Infront of my face! You know how I felt?! " He sighed and grbabed my hands.

" Babe, I'm for real. " He said. " Yeah, Right. I'm gonna go stay at Rachel's tonight. I don't want to be around you right now Odell. " I said.

" Baby, Don't. " He said. I got up shaking my head and going uosatirs. " Brandy! " He yelled. I packed a lil bag of clothes and my personal things and went downstairs.

Odell was at the door blocking it with his arms crossed looking like a security guard.

" Odell, Don't start. " I sighed rubbing my eyes. Paris ran behind me and started wimping. " See, she doesn't even want you to leave. " Odell said. I smiled a bit and kissed her head.

" Mommy's gonna be back hun. " I said and she laid down at my feet. " Brandy. I'm not letting you leave. " He said. I looked at the ring on my finger and back at him.

" Odell, I'm not doing this. Move, Please. " I said through my teeth. He smirked.

" Nope. " He said. I grabbed my bag and literally walked to the trying to move him. " Odell stop move!" I said. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

Paris started barking. "ODELL STOPP!" He ran upstairs and threw me on the bed. " You..Not..Going..No Where. " He said.

" Yes I am. Let me- " Before I could finish he kissed me. I hesitated at first, but Then started kissing back. I can't fight back anymore.

I love Odell so much, I can't leave him. He's my every thing. My future husband.

Ugh, What am I doing?

I guess I just get jealous...

Later That Day ~

• | Brandy's Pov | •

" Looking beautiful baby. " Odell said and kissed my shoulder and I smiled.