14

° | Odell's Pov | °

I scratched the back of my neck before walking in.  Brandy was picking Harmony up. I picked sleeping Jayden up and followed her upstairs.

We put them down in their beds, then went downstairs to A'Laina. She picked Laina up, and I turned the TV off. I followed her to our bedroom, and she put Laina in the bed. "She sleeping with us?" She nodded and got in bed.

"Ight. Wanna take a shower?" I smirked taking my shirt off. Brandy looked at me and started laughing.

"No thank you nasty." She said poking my stomach and I laughed a bit. "Come on babe. I won't do nothing." I said pulling her arm.

"Promise?"

"No Promises." I bit my lip and put her over my shoulder. I ran to the bathroom finally putting Brandy down and locked the door standing infront of it.

"Fine." She said. We got undressed and got in the shower standing there for a while. Brandy was laying in my arms as the hot water beat our bodies.

"Odell." She said breaking the silence. "Yeah babe?"

"Are you really giving A'Laina and I to Dominic. Because he -"

"Baby hell no. I was just saying that for the plan Saturday..." She looked at me.

"What plan?" She asked standing up.

"I'll tell you when we get out." I said. She nodded and we started kissing. She then pushed my head away. "Come on B, I haven't had none for what...10 or 9 months." I whined. She smiled.

"I was playing. Come here sexy." I smirked and we had shower sex.

• • •

° | Brandy's Pov | °

I really wanna know about the "plan" Odell got going on Saturday. Every detail of it.

After having amazing shower sex, I felt brand new.

° °

Odell moved Laina to her crib, and we got in bed snuggling close as we could. I laid on his chest and traced his tattoos.

"So, what's the plan?" Odell sighed.

"Well, after you came home that day nearly shocked from meeting Sage, I called Spot. We came up with a plan to kill his ass this weekend. Just didn't know what day. Now he's saying he wants you and Laina on Saturday. So, Saturday is gonna this nigga's last day." He said. I was still kinda confused.

I don't feel like he's telling me all of it. "Is that all?" He nodded. I looked up at him. "No its not, what else Odell?" I said. I can see it in his face he's lying.

I know Odell. "And..So Saturday, were gonna pretend like I'm really giving you and Laina away to him. Your gonna be holding Laina. When I say run, you run off to the side and get down. Protect Laina. Spot and I gonna shoot this nigga up. Then, we'll go home."

I sat up. "Odell, I'm not bringing our baby is that environment!" I semi - yelled. He sighed. "See? This is why I didn't want to tell you all of it..Because of this. Baby trust me, all you have to do is stay down. Don't get up unless Spot and I say so."

I'm scared even more now. I don't want A'Laina to get hurt. Who knows what can happen? Shit can go crazy and Dominic can be strapped and shoot us

"Brandy..I really need you for this one." Odell said. I sighed. Although I really want Dominic out of my life to good, I'm also nervous.

Odell is gonna have to do some time. What am I gonna do when he's gone?!

I sighed. "Yeah, I'll do it. But I'm scared O." I said. He rubbed my mid back. "Don't worry baby girl, I gotchu." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What was that?" He asked. I laughed. "A kiss dummy, duh." I said.

"Girl you better kiss me like you mean it. I'm your fiance not your boyfriend." We both laughed and I got on top of him kissing him passionately. He flipped us over so that I was on the bottom.

Odell was an amazing kisser. Always was. I felt his hands go up my shirt massaging my tittes which made me moan a little.

I'm not trying to have sex tonight. Especially with my daughter in the room. I stopped him right in his tracks.

"Baby, Stop." I said through the kiss. Odell ignored me and kept going.

"Shh, stop fighting it." He said against my neck. I grinned. "Odell, A'Laina's in the r-room..Mmmhmm." I bit my lip. He slowly slid himself inside of me taking long deep strokes.

The best thing ever. I grabbed his muscular arms wrapping my arms around them.

"What was that about stopping?" He smirked. I laughed and closed my eyes.

"Please don't make me scream." I said. He laughed. "No promises." He said and picked up the pace.  I was now wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Odell..." I said closing my eyes.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●