III.

{Harry's POV}

My fingers fidget with the knob as I read over her chart.

'Patient: Amber Thalia Urns

Age: 22 . 5/23/1991

Height: 5'5

Weight: 124pd

Hair: Multi-color

Eyes: Hazel 

Incident: Beating/Rape'

I snap back into reality as I hear foot steps and yelling. I almost had forgotten that people were following me.

"Mr Styles please don't go in there!" Dr. Evans yelled

'Harry? where is he? why didn't he come?' her soft voice fills my head and she is the only thing I can think of. I shook my head lightly as my fist clasped the knob twisting it.

I close and lock the door behind me so there is no way anyone can get in. Before I turn around to see Amber I take a deep breath and my hands begin to shake. I can hear the faint noise of her heart monitor beeping.

I turn around and walk over to the bed closing my eyes before opening them to look at her. Everything in my world stopped. My heart stopped. My breathing stopped. The blood coursing through my veins stopped. The only thing that could be heard behind Amber's  repeated words was the banging coming from the door.

Amber's face was so badly beaten she was truly unrecognizable. Her face mangled, almost to the resemblance to the elephant man. Above her right eyebrow was a scar, where her eyebrow piercing was pulled out. Her hair was neatly brushed by one of the nurses and her hands cleaned and properly placed by her sides.

{No POV}

"Amber I.." Harry spoke softly 

"GOD DAMMIT!" Harry slammed his fist into the wall, attempting to release all his pinned up anger.

"FUCKING HELL!" He yelled taking a chair and throwing it into the wall.

"SHIT! FUCK! GOD DAMN!" He grabbed the glass of water on the nightstand smashing it onto the floor, the glass ripping the skin on his hand apart. 

From inside Dr Evans, Officer Jamison, & Niall can hear his loud swearing and are attempting to get the door open. Dr Evans had called down the Head Doctor to come and open the door because she was the only one in the building with a set of keys to every room.

Harry then took the nightstand throwing it across the room cursing at his burning open skin on his hand, letting the tears freely flow from his eyes.

Just as Harry took to the television Officer Jamison came in first followed by Dr. Evans, Niall, and the secretary Olivia.

"Harold stop!" Officer Jamison ran in grabbing Harry's arms and forcing them behind his back.

"NOO! FUCK! LET GO OF ME!" He screamed and thrashed in her grip before finally falling to the floor sobbing.

When Harry realizes he is breaking down in front of people he stand to his feet, shaking off the officer.

"Who did this to her?" he wiped his face with the end of his sleeve.

"We... We don't know. I'm so sorry." Officer Jamison said

"Yeah well I'm gonna fucking find out. I can assure you that." Harry yelled and walking out of the door swearing under his breath.

Niall followed him to the car and they pulled out of the parking lot. Harry went back to Niall's place to drop him off.

"Mate where ya headed?" Niall asked as he got out the car.

"Don't worry about it." Harry furiously spoke before speeding off down the road.

{Harry's POV}

I sat in the parking lot of the pub thinking to myself "Its my fault. I didnt know. I should have been there for her. After everything she has done for me."

I couldn't be there for her. I should- my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

"Christina" the phone read. Great just really fucking great. The last thing I need is my girlfriend bickering.

I cleared my throat and sniffled a little in a attempt to hide the fact that I was just crying.

"Hey love"

"Hey babe. Just wondering where you were."

"Just at Niall's" I lied

"Oh Okay well I love you."

"Love you too." I said hanging up the phone

Christina didn't like the fact that I lived with Amber so she hadn't cared for Amber too much so I choose not to tell her about that. Christina and I had been dating for about a month now. I've been living with Amber for over 3 years now, that one night changed everything. I'm so grateful for her. About a year later I met the lads and well this isn't a time to go down memory lane.

Christina insisted I moved in with her and I refused. I've been doing just fine and no girlfriend is going to ruin my schedule.

~*~

Three hours & 27 shots later I'm so wasted that I cant even see straight and I swear Im close to barfing. This feeling is joyous. It numbs everything. I feel like I have know worries.

"One more!!" I slammed the glass on the bar counter

"Get your ass up." Niall shouted grabbing my arm and pulling me out the bar. Of course he found me. He knows me so well. 

A/N

This was a filler for the next chapter! But I didn't want the last one to be super long so I finished it here and so that's why its so short. Double update! Yay! :D So sorry this sucked! 

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share x