XXV.

Amber's POV

"Harryyy." I groan when I realize he is serious. I cant believe he is actually trying to kiss me while he is wasted.

"C'mon Amber, I'm not drunk. I promise." He sounds rushed like if he doesn't do it now, he never will. "Look, just one kiss. If you don't like it, I'll stop." His thumbs continue to caress my cheeks.

"I cant just kiss you." I frown. He is my best friend. Best friends don't kiss best friends.

"Yes you can. Just one friendly kiss." He says and I almost laugh at him. What kind of a kiss is 'just friendly'

"No. It would be-"

Harry once again cuts me off from finishing my sentence. He seems to be doing that a lot, lately. But what surprised me was that instead of his words, it was his lips. He pulls back before I can even react.

His jade eyes gaze into mine and I don't know what takes over me but I smash my lips back to his. He guides me upwards, towards the headboard, careful of my ankle as his body hovers over mine, our kiss never breaking. Its like I'm a completely different person right now. Amber would never do this.

I should probably stop this before it gets any farther, huh?

One of his hands supports his weight and the other holds tightly to my waist. My hands roam his bare chest, my fingers mindlessly tracing over tattoos and defined abs.

I pull away first and he shoots me a confused look. I roll him off of me and to the side of me.

"So?" He asks and I know he is nervous, he reaches over to remove a stand of hair from my face.

"It was..." I began to contemplate over everything that just happened. "Weird." I laugh, coming to a conclusion.

"What!?" He half shouts.

"It was kind of awkward." I laugh and he groans, sitting up and resting his head in his palms.

"I thought it was nice." He says quietly.

"You are kind of a bad kisser too." I giggle harder and he looks up shocked which only makes me laugh twice as hard.

"Give me another chance." He states, folding his arms across his chest.

"What? No." I continue to laugh and he looks mortified.

I sit up, giving his lips the quickest kiss possible. "Nope. Still awkward, weird, and bad." I laugh and he literally turns the shade of a rose.

"Wait! You caught me off guard! No fair!" He yells and I nearly fall off the bed in laughter.

"Too bad." I stop laughing to catch my breath. "Not my fault you need kissing lessons."

Obviously Christina hasn't been any help with him. How could she kiss someone who kisses like a fish. And then it hits me and I remember he has a girlfriend but it was just simple kiss. She doesn't have to know.

"Maybe you could be my teacher." He winks 

"Ew. Go to sleep. Its like four in the morning." I fall back, grabbing a pillow and placing it over my face.

He snatches the pillow from me and places it behind his back.

"You really think I did bad?" He asks.

"Harry it doesn't matter." I say not wanting to tell the truth.

"It does to me." He says lightly and I almost don't hear him. I choose to ignore him. His arm wraps around my waist pulling me into him like usual.

~*~

Harry's phone has been buzzing off all the damn time we are sleeping. He finally decides to answer it. I slyly glance at the clock and its 8 am meaning its too early for this shit.

"What the fuck do you want?" He angrily asks into the phone.

I've rarely ever seen Harry pissed before so this must be one of those occasions. There was the one time I accidentally misplaced the necklace that his mother gave to him but he luckily found it.

"No." He flips the blanket off of him and climbs out of bed.

I pretend to be sleep so I can eavesdrop without him knowing.

"Yes, I'm with her."

"No. Hell no." He spits into the phone and I've never seen him this pissed.

"Definitely not."

"I don't give a fuck what he said."

"Okay fine. Shit."

"Just wait until she wakes up first. I wont do that." He says and its silent again so I assume he has ended his conversation with whoever was on the phone.

I pretend like I wasn't listening and 'wake up' fully faked a groan.

"God, you talk so loud." I say, wiping my eyes.

"Who was that?" I push the blanket back, stretching and making the weird noise I always do when I stretch.

"Just Louis. Apparently you and I have got plans today." His hands, rest on his hips.

"What do you mean?"

"Just wear something athletic" He says and I stare at him like 'wtf'. I hope he doesn't think I will be doing anything like workouts and such.

I slid out of bed and shower before him and throw on a pair of joggers and a jacket. I notice Harry is dressed similar.

The car ride to wherever we are going is pretty much silent the whole way and once we pull up in front of a house I notice it is Louis'.

I glance over to him confused and Harry just unbuckles his seat belt and gets out. I quickly follow behind him.

We step inside the house, not even bother to knock and I wonder why Louis would just leave his door open. We could have been killers.

"Okay so she is here. I'm here. What the hell do you guys want?" Harry says and I soon notice the other three boys in the room standing beside Louis.

"Not what we want. But what he wants." Louis' finger points towards a phone that is dialing a number on speaker.

"Hey! About time you called boy!" A thick unrecognizable voice booms through on the other line.

A/N

HIIIII! I DOUBLE UPDATED! YAY! KAY SO WHO BE ON THE PHONE!? I THINK YOU GUYS KNOW! AND FINALLY AFTER 25 CHAPTERS THEY KISS! AND I KNOW ITS NOT LIKE HOW YOU EXPECTED IT TO HAPPEN SO I HOPE ITS OKAY! AND YES THEY ARE STILL IN THE FRIENDZONE! NOTHING HAS CHANGED BETWEEN THEM RELATIONSHIP WISE! HAHA! SORRY!

SO WHATS GONnA HAPPEN NEXT!? (;

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/SHARE .x