XI.

Ms. Urns' POV

My heels click loudly against the hospital tile as I approach the child's room. I reach my dainty hand up to the wooden door, knocking before entering. I am met with a privacy curtain, that I pull back.

Allen is sat criss-crossed in the bed scribbling in a coloring book. He peers up at me before looking back at his book.

"Hi sweetie." My hands are linked in front of me, holding my purse. 

Allen stays silent and continues his attention towards his book. I sigh taking a seat at the bottom of his bed.

"How are you feeling?" He still doesn't say anything.

"You know you can talk to me. I wont bite" I laugh a bit and he does too, nodding his head. He pulls his coloring book to the side.

"So um, What is your favorite color?" I want to make sure he feels warm and welcomed. Make sure he is comfortable before I ask him what I really want to know.

"Black."

"Really, Why? Just black? Not anything else?" His answer surprised me, as a eight year old, their imagination runs wild and they tend to think about vibrant colors.

"No. Black is the only thing I've ever known. Black are my feelings. I've seen nothing but black my whole life. Stuck in a world of black with no escape. So perhaps that is why." he says his eyes never leaving mine.

I sat there speechless and shocked. These words flowing from a eight year old's mouth. How could he look at life like this? Where are his parents? Why aren't they looking for him or concerned about his health?

"I'm sorry." I bow my head to look at my hands as he does the same.

"Allen, I hate to bring this up but do you remember that night?" His head snapped up to look at me with wide eyes. "The night you and my daughter was attacked." I continue and wait for his response.

"Yes." he looks out the window as he begins to spill out all of his memories to me.

~*~

I can hear footsteps, the sound of high heeled shoes running towards me as I cower back into the corner, on the cardboard box known as my home. Its freezing outside and the little clothing that I'm wearing provides me with no warmth.

Its a girl. Her hair is pulled back and she is panting heavily. Her eyes dart to me and then search around the dead end before turning around to run, but was met with a tall male. Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at his face but I know he had a beard.

I watch as the scene unfolds before me. For a moment it looked like she was wining until he pulled her back by her ankle causing her to fall. She begins to scream and yell for help. And I couldn't do anything, or could I?

I stand up and run over to them and with all my might I'm pulling and pulling the man's arm. I even kick him once or twice but nothing seems to be doing any good.

I am roughly pushed back and I scrap my elbow on the ground, before I can lift my body up from the ground his face hovers over mine and I see his face. He looks very familiar. 

I know who he is!

Just then fist began to pound in my face non-stop before everything was once again...

Black.

~*~

Allen lifts his elbow up to show me where he has the scar, it looks healed for the most part but still is a little purple, from the bruising around it.

"I cant remember him." He frustratingly furrows his eyebrows. "I just cant seem to remember." A tear falls from his face.

I shush him and reassure him that its okay and how thankful I am for him. He nods before taking out his coloring book again. I notice that it is full of blank sheets for them to create their own drawings.

"What were you drawing, hun?" 

He lifts up the booklet to show of picture of two stick figures labeled "Amber" & "Allen" and in the photo he has drawn what appear to be angels and above it says "Peace & Heaven."

~*~

Harry's POV

As I get out of the cab, I dial Ms. Urns number to inform her that I will be soon arriving in town. I cant stay away from Amber, not after what happened. It was like she was actually there. It was like I could feel her and hear her. After paying the cabbie, I grab my luggage and roll it to the glass window that read "Frankfurt Airport". 

Walking towards the front desk I am well aware that I am now being followed. There are three rather large-looking males, wearing all black and each of there hands are adorned by gloves. Whoever they are working for must be an incompetent monkey. Do they honestly think that I'm not going to notice them? Or perhaps they aren't trying to hide.

Before I can lose them a large hand is placed on my shoulder. As I turn around I am met with one of the men whom were following me. I immediately am on guard as I reach for my gun completely forgetting that it isn't there due to the fact we are in the middle of a airport.

"What the hell do you want?" I almost growl, not showing any weakness.

"Harry Styles?" He questions, the other two men joining at his sides.

"Yeah. What is it to you?" I say picking up my luggage prepared to run, if the action was needed.

"We need you to come with us." the guy on the left says as they take a step forward and I step back.

"Like hell I am." The main guy inches so close, and there is barely any space in between us. I stand my ground and I refuse to cower under his height. Oddly enough they are all taller than me

"Look. We don't want any problems.." He pulls his jacket back a bit, showing a knife. "Do we now?"

Before I can even process what is happening, two of them are by my side and are gripping my arms, pulling them behind my back. I struggle in there arms but it is no use. The main guy walks behind me and pushes me forward. 

"Walk." 

"Bitch." I mumble underneath my breath, rolling my eyes.

When we reach the airport doors there is a large black vehicle waiting for us, I assume. They usher me to the car and as we get in I am struck in the back of the head and a black bag was placed over my face before everything went dark.

A/N

Hiiiii! I hope you liked this! I might not be able to update for a while because my wifi is acting strange! Im sorry but as soon as I can I will update! Sorry for shortness! .x

Who do you think took Harry? Guess again! (;

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x

Please comment or vote! It really makes me want to update! .x

- l i s a h (: