XXI.

Amber's POV

Christina's voice is piercing through my ear drums and I cant help but cover my ears in attempt to drown her out. Why is it such a big deal that he was in the same bed as I? I am fully clothed and so is he. Besides it isn't like that between Harry and I.

A In-human-like sound comes from my throat and Harry's legs involuntarily pace to my bedside to comfort me.

"Are you okay?" His hand rest on my forehead, I assume he is checking for a fever.

His eyes stare into mine and Im not sure what he is searching for. My wellness?

"Are you?" he asks again

"Yes." my voice cracks and Harry flinches slightly and his hand pushes bang my bangs that have fallen.

The doctors, nurses and security guard watch silently as the reality television show plays out in front of them.

"That bitch is perfectly fine. Stop babying her and lets go." She grits her teeth and her hands are clenched tightly to her purse. "Harry." she bites again.

He looks back and forth between me and her before his feet carry over to where Christina is standing. He doesnt look or say anything to me and I don't look up as her heels clicking against the floor slowly fade, signaling that she had left, along with Harry. 

"Miss Urns, Would you like anything?" I hear Dr. Evans asks.

I dont say anything even though I want do want something.

"Amber?"

"Water." I croak. He nods and everyone leaves the white washed walls that are for now known as home.

I turn towards the window and Harry promised he'd never leave me, when I needed him. Tonight I need him yet he left me.

I should have known he wasn't going to pick me over Christina and I feel silly for even thinking that he would.

I pull the thin blanket over my bare arms as I stare out into the night. Its almost three in the morning and I attempt to sleep but I just cant seem to bring myself to. 

The door creaks open and I know its Olivia with my glass of water. I hear the glass being sat on the nightstand beside me and the lamp is turned off.

When sleep finally consumes me I have nightmares. Nightmares of the night Harry found me in the bathroom, ready to end it. That night was when I had finally had it.

Enough of my Step-Dad beating me and my mom.

Bumble Bees are a sign of hope.

That is why he is my bumble bee.

~*~

As I wipe my sleepy eyes, memories of last night flood into my mind and I groan, grabbing the glass of water, drinking it.

Without bothering to wait for the nurses to shower me, I get my crutches and walk into the bathroom.

I look like absolute hell. My hair is matted and my face looks drained. For the most part you cant even tell I was attacked except the small not and deep scar on the left side of my forehead.

My arms have healed from bruising except the pricks hand print. My ankle swelling went down a bit and is feeling better.

I strip and step into the steaming shower.

With each drop of water, I can feel my muscles relax more and more. I wash my hair and body, once finished I turn off the shower and change into a clean gown.

I take a seat on the bed and push the emergency button even though it wasn't a emergency I need to talk to someone as soon as possible.

Instead of my nurse Olivia, Dr. Evans came rushing in, which is just the person I wanted to speak to.

His grey hair is slicked up into a quiff today, it looks a little out of his comfort zone as his fingers constantly find their way to it, fixing it every 5 seconds.

"I want to go home." I demand before he can say anything. He looks taken-back but I can hardly care.

"Now Amber.." His smile is uneasy 

"No. I don't care. I want to go home." I stare directly into his bluish-grey eyes waiting for him to say something.

"Unfortunately I cant allow you to be released to day." He sighs.

"Let me go home. Just please." I find myself almost on the verge of tears. 

"I'm terribly sorry." he then leans closer to me "Now I can see if I can get you out of here tomorrow or the day after." he whispered

"Thank You." I sigh in defeat.

He only smiles sadly "I'll be in touch. It will be our little secret, Okay." 

I nod and he leaves me alone to my thoughts and they immediately wonder to Harry and I hate it. I wish that for once I could think about something other than him.

I wish he was here with me instead of with her.

A/N

HOLY SHIT THIS SUCKED AND IT WAS SOOOOOO SHORT SO IM SORRY CAUSE ITS A FILLER! BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THIS WAS BAD IM SORRY :(

UGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHHG rguh euwrnov58 IM UPSET LOL 

Commet/Vote/Fan/Share even though this chapter doesn't deserve it. :(