VIII.

Harry's POV

The wind is blowing and tossing outside along with thunderous rain. Lightening illuminates the window of the hotel room causing me to open my eyes once more and stare at the ceiling.

So much running through my head and it feels like my brain is racing.

My fault.

Everything that happened to Amber is my fault. I should have been the one to save her. I can never forgive myself for what I've done to her.

I sigh grabbing my phone seeing as I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep tonight. I search for the airplane line's number to arrange a flight home.

"What are you doing mate?" Louis' voice startled me. I did not know he was even awake.

"Nothing." I say hinting for him to drop it. If he knew I was trying to go home he would probably talk me out of it.

"I cant sleep." he states walking over from his bed to mine, taking a seat on the end of it.

"Harry can I ask you something?" He fiddles with his hands a bit before looking up and I notice a familiar paper in his hands.

I almost say 'You just did.' But something tells me that he is not in the mood for overplayed, corny jokes.

"Sure." I turn the screen on my phone black, providing him with my full attention.

Its silent for a while and Louis doesn’t look up for his eyes to meet mine, they only stared down at the small piece of paper. I cant believe he holds on to something like that, its been so long. It must really mean something to him. I still remember the very day I gave it to him.

"Were you actually going to pull the trigger?" he says pulling me out of my thoughts.

“What?” I ask completely taken off guard.

“Today. When you pointed the gun at me. You were going to shoot me?” he restates, he glances up at me before quickly looking back to the paper that is like a safety blanket for him.

“I.. Louis..”

“Why would you ask me that?”

“Louis I would never..”

I'm not really sure what to say. I fumble around with my words a lot. Louis knows this by now. I'm not good with expressing my emotions or feelings well. What was I thinking? Actually pointing a gun towards my best friend's head. I was so upset and caught up in the moment.

“I'm sorry” I sigh at my lost of words. Louis only nods before walking to his chest to put away the paper he cherished.

I'm a little more than pissed that Louis would even think that I would actually do something like that to him. But at the moment my anger doesn’t matter and I refuse to let Louis know.

I return to trying to book a flight to London. Its going to cost me more than usual but its worth it.

Amber is worth it.

“What are you up to?” Louis ask again and I almost snap but I contain it. He peers over the phone screen as I try to hide it.

“Harry are you looking at airplane flights?” he asks looking at me with sympathy. He needs to fucking get a grip cause I'm over this sappy shit.

“No.”

“Looks like it.”

“Well its not.”

We quickly fire back at each other, our voices shouting a bit and I wonder if Zayn can hear us in the next room.

“Okay then, Night Harry.. well morning..” He said before walking back to his mattress. It was about four in the morning and the earliest flight I could get home was at eight.

I don’t say anything or move until I hear soft snores coming from him. I dial the number speaking quietly and a woman answers the phone, who informs me that all flights to London from Germany have been canceled until further notice.

“What the hell do you mean?” I growl into the phone.

“Sir unfortunately you are stuck in Germany. The weather is not stable enough for flights.”

“C'mon this is bullshit!” I seethe

“Sorry but there-” she begins to say something but I don't bother to let her finish as I cut the line.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself. Seems like one bad thing is happening after another.

My head falls into my hands as I sigh and deeply rub my face. It feels like I'm stressed enough for 1000 hairs to fall out of my head.

I snap to look at my phone that was vibrating and to no surprise, Christina's name pops up.

I contemplate on answering it before my finger slides over the answer button. The only thing I'm wondering is what she is doing up this early at five in the morning.

"Hello?" I walk towards the door and out into the hallway.

"Hey hun." she says

"Is there something wrong?" I ask, she seems to be upset or sad.

"How come you didn't tell me?" 

Oh shit.

My heart begins thumping loud and my palms begin to sweat.

Everything that I've ever done and haven't told her runs through my head.

Damn she is talking about the drugs? Is she? I hope not. It was only one time to earn a little money.

"Hello!?" She says

"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah I'm here." I stutter a bit

"Huh? Why didn't you tell me about Amber?" she says

Fuck.

My heart slows down and bit and I sigh in relief.

"I didn't think you cared."

"Of course I care, If it is effecting you babe!" "I know you've known her longer than me and I respect your relationship with her." She continues and I cant help but hear a little jealousy in her voice.

"Yeah." I mumble

"How'd you find out?" I ask

"It doesn't matter.. Look I know you have feelings towards her and you can deny it all you want but-"

"Woah Woah what?"

What the fuck is her problem?

"Harry people have warned me plenty of times about it but I trust you and I don't want to fight. I love you, Okay? " She says softly.

The sound of her voice slowly calms me, I wish she was here right now with her arms delicately wrapped around me.

I decided to drop it for now and I hope she doesn't think this is over. I return the gesture before hanging up the phone.

A/N

Sooo terribly sorry its short! I was in class trying to update cause I wouldn't have any free time at home so I apologize! Some feedback would be nice! Thanks for reading!

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x

~l i s a h