XXXIV.

Amber's POV

It has been a little over two weeks since Harry's been in his mood over the breakup. He just stays locked up in his room all day, and I barely ever see him leave unless he is using the bathroom or putting a bill in the mail. Since I am no longer working because Harry refuses to let me go back to work, he pays for all the bills. We will be moving into a smaller house soon because even though Harry can more than pay for the bills, I hate that he is.

A smaller house would mean the smaller amount of the bills there will be and we will have more money towards other luxury items. There is a very small apartment closer to where his friends live and my mother lives. Its a two bedroom, two bathroom. Its going to be different from living in our house but we've already made a down payment on it and should be moving in within the next few weeks.

Harry keeps telling me that he wants to live in a large mansion and provide for everything but that is totally unnecessary. Why have a large house with only two people in it? It seems so pointless.

I hate that he wont let me in to be there for him right now. I know he is going through something and chooses to be alone but I cant help but worry about him. This definitely is not good for his health. The only thing I've seen him eat is a package of saltine crackers. 

I haven't talked to my father much except a text here and there as well as my mother. She told me she visited Allen a few days ago and that he is doing well but wont talk to her. I still have to go to the store to buy his Captain America toy. I cant wait to see the smile on his face when he receives it.

Today is a little bit of a warmer day for the spring time and Louis had decided to have a small BBQ with a few family members and friends in the comfort of his own backyard today. Its only about 60 degrees but it feels lovely.

I knock on the bedroom door of Harry's room and wait patiently for him to open the door which he doesn't. I attempt to twist the knob but the door is locked.

"Harry." I call and he doesn't say anything.

"Okay. I know you are going through a rough time and all. But Louis invited us to his house, today. Are you up for it?" I ramble on. 

"Harry." I whine, getting slightly frustrated.

"At least open the door so I know I'm not talking to myself." A few minutes later the lock clicks and the door creaks a bit.

I step inside the room and Harry is sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I walk over and sit cross-legged next to him and rest my hand on his back, rubbing it, comfortably and I physically see him sigh.

"So do you want to go?" I ask. "We don't have to, if you don't want to." I sigh too, really disappointed, I would really love to get out of the house right now.

"No. Its okay. Go without me." He says, not removing his hands from his face.

"No. I'm not leaving you. Besides they are your friends." 

"You really want to go Bambi?" He asks, this time his grassy green eyes staring at me.

"Yeah. I think it would be good for you to get some fresh air as well." I smile, my hand still rubbing his back.

"Okay." He shuffles to the shower.

I've already have showered, I just need to change from my PJs into outside wear. When Harry returns from the shower a dark blue towel is hanging way too loosely on his hips, his hair dripping droplets of water and I struggle to tear my eyes from his glistening body. 

"I thought you would have been gone. I'm sorry." He apologizes and I'm confused. He never apologizes, we've seen each other shirtless tons of times. This break up must be really getting to him. It breaks my heart to see his heart broken.

I nod and exit the room so he could get dressed and also to yes myself. I pull on a pair of ripped jeans because I don't think its hot enough for a skirt or shorts. I grab a light-weight spring sweater and a pair of tennis shoes and pull those on. I apply tons of mascara and pull my hair out of its bun and it falls into waves. Its taking me a little bit to get use to my blonde hair now. I miss it being multi-colored or turquoise.

When I get to the front door, its already opened and Harry is already in the driver's seat, waiting on me.

The ride was short, filled with us humming along to random songs and I swear Harry could hold a tune but he would insist that I was just hearing things and that he is terrible at singing.

When Harry steps out of the car, I finally have a chance to view his body in full and my God, he looks amazing.

Dressed, in all black, his upper body is covered by a thick black sweatshirt and his overly-skinny legs are covered in black skinny jeans, with a large rip in the left knee, his curls pulled back under a black beanie and he is wearing black worker boots. 

I smile as he walks towards me and he smiles but the smile doesn't reach his eyes. I can tell he is putting on his best face for me even though he is hurting on the inside.

We reach the backyard and immediately people began shouting and running towards Harry. "Hey!" "Oy!" "Mate!" "Lad!" were just some of the things that I hear coming from the ruckus of boys. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall all walk open armed to him and join in a group hug. The bond between them was amazing and they looked adorable.

A/N

Nothing too exciting in this chapter aye! I think you will like the next chapter though! But you will be mad at me again lol I think! Ooops! Love you guys! Thanks for 2K reads that is amazing! 

So whats gonna happen next? (; Teeheee!

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x

I love reading the comments (: