XXXI.

Amber's POV

I didn't even need to turn around to know it was Christina standing there. I just continued inside the house. I didn't even want to hear whatever the bullshit lie that Harry was about to pour out to her.

I began to strip my body from the now cold and still wet clothing.

I step into the show, letting the warm water cascade down my body as I lather in the sent of sugar vanilla.

I hear loud banging on the door and shouting. I ignore it and continue to wash my body and hair at first but I soon turn the shower off when the noise doesn't seize. I pull my hair into a ponytail, wrapping a towel around my body.

"What!?" I unlock the bathroom door and opening it to surprisingly find Christina. She looks beyond piss.

"Fucking Whore! I knew it!" She hissed and I stood there shocked. Harry was behind her grabbing her waist keeping her from coming at me.

"Excuse me!?" I scoff. What the hell did Harry tell her?

"You are trying to take him from me!" She shouted

"This isn't necessary. Its all a misunderstanding!" Harry groaned trying to pull her away from the door frame but she wasn't having it.

"If I hear about you coming on to Harry one more time. It will be the last bitch." She snarled before elbowing Harry in the stomach and his grip was released as he doubled over in pain. She stormed away towards the exit.

"Chris wait!" Harry shouted, attempting to go after her.

"Fuck off!" She screaming before I heard the door slam closed.

"What the hell." I whispered. 

~*~

Hours later Harry was showered and I was dressed and I haven't talked to him since. I'm not even sure what I would say to him right now. I am curious as to what he told Christina and why she would react like that if he lied cause I know he couldn't have possibly told her the truth.

There was a knock on the door before Harry came in and I've got to start remembering to lock my door from now on.

"Hi." He said 

The room was dark because the light was off and it was now night time. The rain is still falling. In fact its falling harder and the thunderstorm has started. Reports say it will most likely last all weekend which sucks.

I don't say anything as he moves to sit on the small bench placed in front my my window sill. He moved the curtains out of his view and stared out. He frequently did this. It was his thinking spot, I suppose.

"Are you mad at me too?" He asks and I stay silent.

"Its okay. You don't have to talk but will you listen." He turns around to face me and I nod.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to tell her, so I didn't tell her the truth but I didn't lie either." He whispers and I nod.

I honestly don't give a fuck if he told her the truth or not. It wasn't like she was any importance to my life anyways. I just assumed he would lie to save his relationship with her. Sometimes I wish she'd just disappear. I wish I could be as mean as her. For some odd reason I cant bring myself to hate her. I hate that I can be too nice sometimes.

Like usual silence over falls the awkward air in the room and I refuse to speak first. I wont say anything because I'm not sure what to say. I get up to walk to the bathroom and when I return Harry's back is turned to me. I lean against my room's door and I notice Sasha is now laying at the foot of the bed.

"Please don't be mad at me. I don't think I can take it much longer." He whispers and its only been a few hours since I said anything to him. Our silent treatments towards each other dont last long.

He quickly moved to pin me against the wall and it happened so quick I had no time to react. His hot breath could be felt on the side of my neck as he hugged me.

"I cant take losing the two most important people in my life in one day." He says, nuzzling his head into my neck.

My hands push against his chest gently.

"Harry don't." I attempt to control the butterflies floating and flipping around in my stomach at the moment.

"Please." His grip tightens and for a split second I almost feel sorry for him. His teeth gently graze my ear causing me to shutter.

He releases me and grabs my hand pulling me to the bed. He lays down on one side and I do on the other side. His head turns to look at me. 

"I'm so sorry." He whispers repeatedly and I just nod.

"Please tell me you forgive me. Say it. Please." He begs and I don't know what to do.

If I forgive him, will he take advantage of it? I know I cant stay mad at him for long. His lips pout as he waits for me to say something and his hand gives mine a small squeeze.

"I-I forgive you Harry."

"Bumble Bee." He corrects me.

"Sorry. Bumble Bee." I say and his eyes flutter closed as a gentle smile is placed on his face.

We fall asleep on top of the duvet, his hand still grasping mine. I needed to get at least some sleep because tomorrow for the first time I was meeting Allen. The kid who wanted to help me but got in a terrible situation himself the night of the attack. It's peaceful and I feel contempt until Harry wakes me up by shaking me lightly.

"I don't know what it is." He says

"What are you talking about. Its like four in the morning." I harshly groan.

"You. Us." He chokes out.

"We agreed to just let it go, remember? You wont leave her." I say, my heart beginning to pick up in speed.

"I know but I cant stop thinking about it. I don't think I can last another second without you." His thumb rubs circles into the back of my hand and I feel my heart ready to explode.

"I'm always with you. Just go back to sleep Harry." I say laughing cause that isn't what he meant.

"I..." I wait for him to say something else but instead he just nods and says "Okay."

A/N

Lol hey yall! A little bit of a writter's block going on here! I think you will sorta like the next chapter but sorta hate me at the same time (: .x

I should be updating soon!

Soo what will happen next? (;

Vote/Comment/Fan/Share .x