XLIV.

{Read A/N at the end please. x}

Amber's POV

Harry and I are ready to go over to Cameron and his girlfirend's camping site after we have hiked with Anne and Des all morning. I asked them to join us on going to their small event but they insisted that the hike had worn them out and they needed a nap. I didn't push them any further but invited them to come over after their nap if they were feeling up to it.

Today will be our last day here, even though I enjoyed this trip. I really want to get home and sleep in my giant bed with Sasha cuddled at the bottom.

"Hello!" Cameron bellows as we approach them and I hear Harry grunt in annoyance.

"Be nice." I speak through gritted teeth.

"Pfftt." He scoffs and I bring my elbow back to jut in his stomach and he groans trying to hide it.

"Hi!" I say and he leans in for a hug but Harry clears his throat and Cam shakes my hand.

Cameron reaches his hand out for Harry's but Harry doesn't take it until I discreetly kick the back of his leg.

"This is my girlfriend, Alyssa." He introduces us and she is more than beautiful.

"Hi, I am Amber and this is Harry." I pull a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Nice to meet you!" She cheers and she is really happy for no apparent reason. She glances at Harry and her smile fades a bit.

I know people assume Harry is some big bad guy because of his full tattoo sleeves and piercings but really he is such a sweet guy. This 'punk' act is nothing but a cover up. He is actually a amazing actor. I see straight through him though.

She has very long and light brown hair and small eyes, the iris being blue. She isn't very tall, but her leg are long and lean. They look really smooth. And I'm almost jealous of them.

I hand Cameron the cheese we brought. My mother always taught me that it was impolite to take someone's invitation to eat without bringing something to contribute. He takes it and sets it on the small picnic table next to sodas and plates.

We have a seat on the small logs that are lined in a circle and the couple sits across from us.

"Beer?" Cameron reaches into a cooler and offers me then Harry one.

"I don't drink." I inform him which is true. I only drink wine during special occasions. Not surprising me the slightest, Harry takes one from his hand, thanking him.

"Really? Why?" Alyssa asks, sipping from her can.

"I just choose not to." I smile, looking at everyone that is drinking except for me.

"Well, you drink soda?" Cam asks and I nod.

"Heads up!" He says, throwing me a bottle of soda pop. I catch it and set it beside me, to let the fizz die down and I thank him.

"What brings you guys to camp here, all the way in London?" I ask, knowing that they are from Scotland.

 "We go camping often so, we decided to go with a different camping site. Ya know, a change." Alyssa says.

"Mhh hmm." I agree and Cameron is now tending to the meat that is on the grill.

"So what do you guys do for a living?" Alyssa asks but quickly catches herself. "If you don't mind me asking." She smiles.

"Oh um, I currently don't work and he works in construction." I answer for the both of us.

"Construction? What company? My brother works for construction!" She excitedly questions.