XII.

Louis' POV

Where in the hell could he have gone!?

Did Nolan take him?

Honestly I have no idea why- Amber...

Did Harry go back home to Amber?

Could he seriously not stay away?

I reach into my pocket to dial Harry's number to no avail.

Zayn and I frantically search the room for any clues, any signs that he may have left to explain his absence.

"Amber." Zayn whispers and it must have finally clicked in his head that he has gone back home to her.

"It makes no sense." he continues "What is so important about this girl. I know they are friends but why is he so hell-bent about getting back to her?" Zayn's hands reach up to rub his face in frustration.

"Its something we will never understand. Perhaps no one will ever understand." I plop down onto the bed and Zayn reaches into his pockets, grabbing his phone.

He brings it up to his ear and waits patiently as it rings.

 "Hello, Mr. O?" he paces around the room as I mouth to him 'What the hell!?' His finger raises up to give me a motion like one second.

"I was just wondering if you knew were Harry was. No we don't. Okay. Bye."

"He said he doesn't know where Harry is but he has a fair idea. He wouldn't say though." he sighs taking a seat next to me.

"Well we cant just sit here we have to go find him!" I say my voice raising a bit.

"Harry is a grown man. He can handle himself." Zayn insist but that doesn't settle my nerves the slightest.

"Okay." my face rest into a pillow.

Fuck Harold, you've done it now.

~*~

Harry's POV

"Harry come back to me.." her beautiful voice rings in my head repeatedly.

Just hold on Amber. Wait for me. You promised that you'd be strong for me while I was away. Just please wait, Im on a flight home right now. Im coming Bambi.

My eyes slowly peel open and I jolt forward, everything is black except for one spotlight beaming down on a chair across from me. In the chair sits a male, who isn't that muscle-built. If anything he looks like all fat. His face is hidden in the shadow.

"Hello Harold." his voice breaks the silence

Fuck. Shit. Dammit.

"Nice to see you've awaken." he chuckles leaning his face into the spotlight.

"You aren't going to greet me? Where are your manners?" his fingers lace together, placing a position in his lap.

"O, It probably is up your ass." I grit my teeth.

"That's Mr. O, to you." 

I roll my eyes, and spit up the vile rising in the back of my throat. As the spit leaves my mouth, I realize its red.

"I haven't seen you in so long, I've missed-"

"Cut the shit. Where the hell am I? And Why?" I shout, interrupting our little reunion.

"Did you honestly think you were going to skip town so easily?" he snickers, rubbing the stubble under his chin. "Especially when you haven't even completed your task."

"Fuck that. Fuck this. And fuck you!" I yell, becoming more and more agitated by the minute. The ropes tying me to this damned chair aren't helping either.

Mr. O only frowns before laughing, cackling in fact.

"You know, it would be such a shame to see Amber's condition mysteriously get worse." My body immediately tenses.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I attempt to free myself from the restraining yarn, that is cutting into my wrist.

"I'm not sure ask Christina. Your girlfriend." He rises from his chair and begins to walk away.

"WAIT. WHAT THE HELL? GET BACK HERE FUCKER!" I bang and squirm in the chair.

The only the last heard was a deep chuckle before the spotlight was shut out and I was left tied to a chair in complete darkness.

A/N

Soo freaking sorry its short but I just wanted to update. Its really a filler! Love you!

ARGHHHH I JUST WISH IT WAS LONGER! BUT THE NEXT CHAPPY WILL BE LONG I THINK (;

Thanks For reading. Please Vote or Comment- It really makes me wanna update! cx

What do you think will happen next? Guess again (; teehee

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x