XXX.

Amber's POV

"Bambi! Wait!" He breathes out and I cant find enough courage to turn and face him.

A hand grips my shoulder, pulling me to face him but I'm so embarrassed my eyes fall towards my feet.

The cold water droplets shower us, completely drenching us. His thin white t-shirt clinging to his body, providing me with a full view of his tattoos.

His fingers gently grab my chin, tilting it upward, forcing me to catch his gaze.

"Are you going to say something?" I muster up my last bit of courage and speak first.

"No." He says and my heart literally melts into a puddle of sadness.

I honestly don't know what's going on right now. Of course I'm hurt. I cant believe I even said anything. Thunder and lightening are beginning to appear and sound in the distance, meaning there is a storm coming and we shouldn't stay outside much longer.

"I.." I'm not sure what I'm about to say but I feel awkward just standing here.

"Shh." He shushes me and his lips are placed on mine.

His lips are cold and wet as his hands snake their way around my waist, pulling me closer as my hands rest on his chest.

This kiss is different from any other kiss we have had. Its rushed yet slow. His hungry yet passionate. Its rough but oh so gentle. Wrong but incredibly right.

"You've got to stop kissing me like this." I say pulling away.

"I cant help it because maybe I feel something for you too. Maybe I like the way your hair smells like peaches. Maybe I like the way that you nuzzle your head into my chest when we cuddle. Maybe I like that I can be myself around you. Maybe I like the fact that when I had no one else you were the only one there for me. Maybe I like our movie nights. Maybe I like the way your hair curls after you've walked from the shower. Maybe I like that I cant seem to stay away from you for long no matter how hard I try. And maybe I feel guilty that when I'm making love to Christina, I am thinking about you. And maybe I feel guilty that I'm here in your arms instead of hers while I am in a relationship with her. And maybe, just maybe I cant ever bring myself to break Christina's heart." He finishes and I stares at me with sad eyes.

"But its okay to break mine? What do you think you are doing when you kiss me but constantly go to her house and fuck her." I can feel the tears ready to spill from my eyes but I refuse to cry. Nope, not this time. I will be strong. 

"Amber that isn't at all what I'm trying to do, You know that don't you?" He sighs and I bite my lip.

"But you do it anyways." I whimper, my eyes falling again and I swear I wont cry.

"Hey. Look at me." He pulls my face up by both of his hands. "I've never wanted to be with someone as much as I ever wanted to be with you Bambi." He whispers and my heart swells but breaks at the same time.

"But you wont leave her for me. So obviously you want her more than me." I say, my voice breaking at the end.

"Its more complicated than that Amber, I swear." He sighs.

"Please explain cause I don't understand." I say and I truly mean it. I don't understand why he wont leave her when he has feelings for me.

"Its just. Chris and I have been through so much together." He barely explains but I want details.

"Oh." My voice comes out barely audible. My teeth are chattering by now and my socks are soaked, causing my toes to freeze.

"I just don't want anything to change between us." He whispers and literally I don't understand how he expects nothing to affect our relationship.

"I'd do anything to change your mind." I say turning to walk back inside.

"You don't understand how I feel about you Bambi!" He yells but I don't turn to face him.

"Oh? And how do you feel about her?" I hear a voice.

Oh shit.

A/N

Ik its short and its the shortest chapter I've ever written but its a filler and I really wanted to update today and I couldn't figure out a way to make it longer but whatever! I hope you like it. /:

What is gonna happen next!? (;

Any feedback? .x

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x