XXXIII.

Amber's POV

Harry's hand rests comfortably on my right thigh as I drive towards the house of the wicked witch, the rain starting to drizzle down again. The forecast caused for thunder storms at least until Monday and it was Saturday now.

"I'll be right back." He says as he climbs out of the car after I've pulled up and parked on the curb.

"Okay." The passenger door closes shut and I turn on the radio to prevent the silence engulfing me.

I end up switching stations until finding the perfect one. Its a bit of a chill station and it calms me but excites me at the same time.

~*~

It has been two hours. Two fucking hours since Harry went to go get his jacket. It shouldn't take this long. I nearly want to go inside and yank his ass out of that house but I wont. Its rude and I don't even think I'd have the lady balls to do it.

I hear the door slam and finally Harry walked out with no jacket in his hand and I swear I'm going to rip his head off.

He gets into the car without even glancing a look or speaking a word to me.

"What happened to the jacket? It got sucked up her vagina when you fucked her?" I laugh because C'mon that was sort of a good joke but he doesn't even crack a smile.

"Okay." I draw out the word in awkwardness and start the car. He always finds my jokes funny and I always find his random knock knock jokes hilarious. I bet he comes up with them while he is laying in bed and cant sleep.

The whole entire ride, Harry stared out the window and didn't say anything. He looked sad yet angry but I cant seem to put my finger on it.

"Harry." My hand grabs his thigh to prevent him from leaving the car. He looks back to me with watery eyes and I already know what he is going to tell.

"She did or you did?" I questioned.

"I mean, she did but it was a mutual thing, I guess. I don't know." He sighs, running his hand through his hair, tugging slightly.

I just had to put the clues together. The fact that it took him over two hours to get a jacket and the fact that he is silent and sad looking. Christina and him definitely broke up. And for this reason I cant even be mad that he took forty-five years to come out of her house.

"Harry I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it." He leaves the car without waiting for me.

I hate seeing my friend like this. I feel terrible for him. Its going to be hard getting over her but I will be there every step of the way, no matter what.

Is it selfish to say that I am the slightest bit happy?

Is it rude that I've wanted to this to happen for so long without even knowing until recently.

They have been through many, and when I say "many" I mean tons of fights but never have they ever officially broken things off.

After I have successfully shielded myself against the drizzles of rain, I step inside of our home, pulling off my tennis shoes and coat. 

I check around the house to see where Harry would be and of course he is in my room, sitting on the bench in front of my window, staring out. He always did this when he had a lot on his mind or he was just thinking.

I leave him to himself and decide to watch television. I don't want to bug or bother him. He will talk to me when he is ready.

~*~

Harry's POV

It seems so surreal. 

I am hurt, physically, mentally, and emotionally. It feels like my heart has been slowly ripped into two. I didn't even see it coming. She just sort of screamed it, in the middle of our yelling. I'm actually pretty surprised that Amber didn't hear us.

Have you ever been through a break up? It is one of the worst feelings in the world. Not because its over but because you have built a large part of you life around this one person and they become your everything then one day it just ends.

Its like dropping a boulder on your heart and afterwards you just want to cry. 

Christina can be so unbelievable sometimes. She got so pissed because Amber drove me to her house so I can retrieve a jacket that I never even got a chance to get because she was screaming the whole time.

I said I wouldn't break up with her for Amber yet she breaks up with me. Maybe I should be happy? I should be grateful?

But why? Because I am finally a free man and free to date anyone I want to? I should be ecstatic!

 But why?

 What is preventing me from just accepting it and trying to let go?

I probably just loved her more than I ever would have guessed.

This is Amber's fault.

No its mine.

I asked her to take me. If I ever would have known that this would happen I would have never even considered having Amber take me there.

I leave Amber's room to use the bathroom and on the way out I end of bumping into her and I quickly apologize.

"Sorry." I mumbled not really in the talking mood.

"No its okay." She glances down towards her feet.

"I'm really sorry Harry. I know you don't want to talk about it or talk to me right now but I just want you to know that you don't have to be alone in this rough patch of your life. I'm here for you." She whispers and my heart swells.

She looks gorgeous right now in her sweats and band t-shirt that is cropped.

"Yeah. Thanks." I say continuing to the bathroom and I hear her let out a heavy sigh.

When I exit the restroom I go to my room and lay face down on my bed. The only person I truly want, I can have. I can finally have her without any worries. She is mine. But what I cant seem to figure out is why am I not going to get her?

A/N

Sorry its bad and really short! :(  I'm in class updating cause fuck this school. Fuck this teacher, fuck this class and fuck this work! literally.

But I just wanted to update! And like wtf this story has like 160 votes and over 1.9K reads like how did that happen over night! Love you guys! .x

So did you like this? Or nah? /:

Whats gonna happen next? (;

I'm having a bit of a writter's block! .xx Sorry!

Please Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x x x