VI.

Harry's POV

I make a sandwich and the damn cat wont stop meowing. I almost think about taking my boot to it's stomach and kicking it outside. She rubs her head gently against my leg and purrs louder. I ignore it and take a seat at the kitchen counter. It peers up to me with these big blue eyes, head slightly cocked. Maybe the little fucker is hungry? I pull a piece of meat from the slices of bread and drop it in front of the cat. It immediately waste no time in gobbling the food down.

I've come to find that its a girl. What is some girly name? Some shit Amber would name her. I pull more deli meat out the refrigerator and slab a few pieces on the floor for her. I've got to get her some shit to eat out of.

"Sasha.." I quietly whisper, I think Amber wouldn't mind that name. In fact I think she'd love it.

My phone is vibrating rapidly throughout my pocket, I pull the phone out, swiping my finger over the screen.

"What do you want Louis?" I walk into the bedroom taking off my shoes.

"I need you to come over. We have a phone conference with Mr. O" 

"You've got to be shitting me.." I say pulling back on my shoes more frustrated than ever.

~*~

As I arrive to Louis' place, I see familiar cars parked along the curb so I know the guys are here too. I walk inside, taking off my jacket and placing it sloppily on the rack.

As I approach the kitchen, I notice Niall, Zayn, Liam, & Louis all leaned into a phone placed on the wooden counter. 

"Nice waiting on me fuckers." 

"Shhh!" Liam responded obviously concerned about what ever the fuck the boss has to say. I could give a shit less. I prefer to work on my own rather than have some block headed asshole tell me what to do.

"Ahh Harold." I snort at the fact that the fucker calls me by my government name. "I see you decided to show up today."

"Yeah so what?"

"Glad you could come for my good news." he says

"I'm seeming to have some trouble outside of town that I need you boys to take care of. It will of course be a six day stay." No one moves and everyone stays silent as his voice spills through the speaker. What in the hell is he talking about?

"You see someone owes me a awful a lot amount of money. It would be a pity if I didn't receive it." Mr O chuckles a bit before continuing "I only want Harry, Zayn, and Louis to take this one. Liam and Niall will stay back. Got it?"

"No, No way hell no."

"Harold what is all the pipe about this time?" Mr. O almost laughs at my argument.

What in the fuck is this guy's problem. Does he actual think I'm going to leave Amber here while I'm out of town.

"Ohh.. You are worried about your little girlfriend that's in the hospital aren't you?" all the boys eyes widen.

"She isn't my fucking girlfriend."

"Dint you wish her to be? Hmm?" he literally taunts me

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know shit about that!" I yell

"Its clear to anyone who can see that you love her. You wish she was yours. You wish that it was Amber you were sleeping with at night rather than that fat bitch Christina." 

I lunged towards the phone, grabbing it tightly only wishing that it was Mr. O's neck instead. "DAMMIT! I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I scream only to hear the call dropped sound, fucking bastard hung up on me.