XXIX.

Amber's POV

Harry's ring tone played loudly throughout the small entity of the living room yet he didn't move from hovering over me.

"Aren't you going to get your phone?" I ask.

"Not until you tell me that I am a good kisser." He smirks. I roll my eyes and push him off of me and he laughs and walks over to the counter.

"Its just Christina again." He says not looking up from him phone. "Hello?" He answers and walks back to his bedroom.

"Oh." I say as I walk to the freezer and grab a Ziploc bag full of ice that Harry had put in there earlier.

My ankle has been making great process by now I don't even need my crutches, I believe.

I sit back on the couch and rest my leg on the coffee table, with the bag on it. I flip on the television, hopping from channel to channel. I decide to watch some new show called 'Ressurection'.

I eventually grow tired of the show. It was getting a bit crazy so I change the channel to find that 'Breaking Bad' was on. Did it's schedule change? Its a odd day for it to be on.

"Oooh Harry! Our show is on tonight!" I yell.

Harry and I have always watched this show together. We have never missed a episode and if one of us couldn't make it, we would tape it and watch it together the next day. Its sort of our tradition, I guess.

His shirtless body walked in, still on the phone with his girlfriend.

"Can you just tape it?" He asked, covering the end piece of the phone.

"You are here. Why would I tape it?" 

"I'm leaving soon."

"Where would you be going, this late?" I question, glancing at the clock that read it was now 11:47pm.

"To Christina's apartment." He says goodbye and that he would see her soon before hanging up the phone.

"Oh. You choose her over me again." I whisper. I cant help but sound jealous and maybe that's exactly what I was.

"C'mon Bambi. You know its not like that." He whines sitting on the couch next to me.

"Sure. Its fine." Memories of the night he chose Christina over me at the hospital flash through my mind and I can feel my face burning with anger and embarrassment. I shouldn't feel like this.

"No. I'm not trying to choose anyone here."

"Okay. Just go. She is waiting for you."

"Whatever." He gripes

He doesn't say anything else except that he will be back in the afternoon tomorrow and for me to stay safe before leaving me alone with my haunted thoughts. Even though we got in a bit of a banter he still wanted me to be safe.

Sasha is curled up in my lap, sleeping away as I gently stroke her head.

I turned off the television without even bothering to tape our show. Im not even in the mood to watch it anymore. In fact I didn't even want to watch it unless Harry was here with his arms around me, watching it too.

I was definitely jealous that he was spending time with her instead of me. Maybe this is what Christina feels like when she knows Harry is with me.

I feel something for him. Do I? I know the answer should be no but of course its the exact opposite. I'd be lying if I said that Harry was just a friend. Deep down I know I have feelings for him.