motsi

KUSAJAIRANA | UNFAMILIARITY

KUSAJAIRANA |
UNFAMILIARITY

SHE WAS quite good at hiding her annoyance if she did say so herself.

Though hiding her true emotions was a forte of hers, nothing anyone could do was able pass by without her coming the slightest bit unsettled by the action.

Clicking and unclicking your pen? Triggered.

Humming the new pop song that was played to death on the radio? Agitated.

Breathing too loudly? Vexed.

Amina was just a very very irritable girl. On the inside.

On the outside however, she grinned to her peers, loaned them cases upon cases of black ink pens, listened to their gossip as if she was interested about their change in math teacher and she even laughed with them sometimes.

That, of course, was when she wasn't taking prolonged gazes at the window, yearning to leave the school and go anywhere but the tiring lesson, that is.

So how could a girl so sweet and kind and 'innocent' let herself be sandwiched between a wall, her body burning whilst cold hands trailed down her stomach, plump lips connecting with her neck as she allowed the dreaded word to repeatedly fall from her lips?

Daddy?

My, what an unusual term to call a teacher.

-
CAST ADDITION!

Zolee Griggs is Amina Zachary

---------

I'm already crying, let's hope this doesn't flop guys !!

Thanks for reading💕
(sorry for such a long delay + thanks for enduring my bs)

-ya girl🔑