makumi mashanu

((This is not funny

((This is not funny. Like... I'm genuinely done. Life questioning Jaebum + 50th chapter guys!¡))

NDANGARIO |
MEMORIES

"JAE, YOU were so cute!" Amina squealed, her fingers tracing over a thin layer of plastic that homed a frozen memory from near a decade ago. "Aw, seventeen year old Jaebum is my new aesthetic. Such a babe."

Jaebum rolled his eyes as Amina flipped cautiously through the old photo album. "I should really pack that away. I have no idea why it's still out."

"Pack away? What do you mean?"

"As in shove it where nosy people like you can't lay their hands on it," he mumbled against her skin, rubbing his nose against her neck. He paused to see if she believed what he said and he sighed in relief as she became distracted again. Not yet.

Amina disregarded his gesture and bounced on his lap, giggling. "Oh my God, you had a lip ring! Jaebum! Lip ring!" she patted his thigh rapidly in excitement as Jaebum steadied her before a situation of a totally different demeanor occurred in between his thighs. He told himself not to sleep with Amina in their current situation but she was making it difficult to keep his hands to himself constantly.

"Yeah," he hummed with his head on her shoulder again, overlooking his photographs too. "I got it while I got the piercings on my left ear."

Amina turned her head to analyze Jaebum's lips. "Ooh, I can see the mark up close. Why do you not have it anymore?"

The older man shrugged with a chuckle. "It was because I couldn't wear it to work. I always took it out during hours but one day, I forgot to put it back in so it closed up. I don't know why I didn't get it re pierced to be honest. I quite liked it."

"Yeah, I bet girls liked it too, huh?" Amina prodded his cheek and he shifted his head to snap at her finger playfully. "You looked like a major fuckboy, gosh."

"I wouldn't call myself such a title but, God, they loved it. I was told it felt nice when I—"

"Jae!" Amina whined. "I was joking; don't give me details!"

Jaebum halted and smiled sweetly, kissing her pouting lips. "Okay! I'll stop. But I bet you would have loved it too, Amina."

"Jaebum. Let me look at these pictures with a clean mind please."

"What if I don't want to let you do that anymore?" he pressed his warm lips to her neck. "What if my girlfriend looks like a Goddess right now and she makes it hard to leave her alone?"

Amina wriggled on his lap, worsening his situation but she didn't care. "Then stop kissing me and go sit down over there until you calm down, geez!" she smacked his arm.

"I'm fine here. I like holding your hips plus your ass is keeping my dick busy."

"I will cry if I don't finish this album. Can we do this later? Please, Jae?"

Jaebum glared at her as she batted her eyelashes. "Stop looking at me like that, Amina."

"Jaebum," she sang cutely. "Jae."

Jaebum threw his head back on the couch and groaned, his exasperation causing Amina to laugh. "Fine, look through faster though. Okay?"

"Okay, you big baby."