makumi maviri nenhanhatu

DIVERSION |KUCHINJA

DIVERSION |
KUCHINJA

"AMINA!" A high pitched squeal was thrown the young girl's way.

Amina swallowed her insults and composed herself as she turned with a smile that she hoped looked genuine.

"Miss! Hi, what's up?"

Miss Dober. Gosh, where to start? The thought of the problems that the woman brought to Amina was enough to make Amina want to scowl.

Miss Dober was a female teacher. A slim brunette with a large chest and a face that made you wonder why she became a teacher and not a damn model. She was beautiful beyond compare.

Amina didn't exactly dislike Miss Dober for her face was something the poor woman had no control of. She knew it was jealousy that sparked the distaste for the older woman and Amina had no shame admitting Miss Dober was too pretty for her to rest at ease when she was present.

And due to her deeply gossiped about beauty, she could have any man she wanted. But she chose Jaebum.

Yes, Amina's Jaebum.

Miss Dober tended to flirt with him like no man's business: placing her hands on his chest or shoulder when they spoke, leaning on him during announcements, winking, biting her lips, calling him 'Jaejae', and practically forcing her cleavage onto his cute, cute, face.

God, Amina hated all if it. It made her blood boil.

"Um, okay. So I was thinking since you always give my little sister good advice when she speaks to you that you could give me some too."

Ira, the seventh grader she sometimes talked to, was her little sister? Well, you learn something new everyday.

Amina tilted her head for it was strange for a teacher to ask for her advice. "Sure. What about?" she crossed her arms and leaned against a covered display.

"So I've kind of been talking to..." Miss Dober lowered her voice and spoke in a gossiping fashion. "Mr Im, okay? And I not sure he likes me back and he keeps telling me he has a girlfriend. Should I let him go? Because I'm not like that but I like him."

Amina wanted to jump up and yell a great, big 'Ha!' in the slightly older woman's face but she refrained from doing so because she was graceful and declaring victory wasn't something clever to do to a woman who could give you infinite detentions.

Amina was happy though. Jaebum called her his girlfriend. Even if it wasn't exactly Amina's name he mentioned. But still.

Girlfriend. Amina loved how it sounded.

"I say you should. If he liked you to the extent you do, he'd have broken up with her already," Amina said casually.

Miss Dober rubbed her chin in intense thought and nodded. "Right, right. I'm not waiting for him."

"Yes, Queens can be Queens without a King. But if you're looking for a King, I hear Jonah's father has his eye on you. That's Jonah King in eighth grade, not Jonah Lennon in eleventh. Jonah King's dad is the CEO of that company," Amina snapped her fingers. "I forget which one but go ask Jonah to see his dad about 'something' and go from there."

Miss Dober's green eyes widened. "Shit, really?—Wait, I can't swear in front of students but thank you so much Amina! Jonah in eighth, right?"

"Right."

The two women parted. One excited to have a second shot at love and one glad to have diverted the other's attention from her boyfriend.