makumi matatu nembiri

MANIKIDZIRA |
ENFORCE

"EXCUSE ME," Amina suddenly pardoned her leave as she carried herself to Jaebum's bedroom. She was able to faintly make out the soft ringtone that wafted through the air and she was pleased too for she could only imagine what Mark was up to by the mischievous glimmer in his brown eyes.

She picked up the device and answered its video request, smiling at Jackson as he began to speak to her in a high pitched voice, waving his palm around to signify sassiness.

"Jackson, you are sooo rude. Calling other people dollar store Kardashians is not funny. KIM IS SO QUEEN! HOW DARE YOU? THE NERVE," Jackson mimicked a fellow peer, rolling his eyes. "I should have told her to bite me. Becca's a fucking idiot. She should have been swallowed, I swear."

Amina let out a small giggle that Jackson verbally awed at. "Good morning to you too, Jackson."

"Morning, Mina," Jackson shuffled around a little, sitting in the library's café as he bit into a cookie he knew he was going to have to work off soon. "Where are you?" he asked upon allowing his eyes to graze across the unfamiliar interior.

Amina froze slightly, panicking because if anyone could sniff a lie, it was Jackson. Although he miraculously hadn't found out about her and their math teacher's relationship. Not that she was complaining.

"Um..."

"Because," Jackson continued. "I went to your house this morning but mom said you weren't home."

"First off, dude, stop calling Amira 'Mommy' that's so..." Amina paused and checked herself because she knew she was about to be a damn hypocrite. "Never mind. I'm at a friend's house."

"Well, it's not Youngjae, Bam or Yugyeom because they've still got their different clubs today and you hate my friends so who is it?"

"I don't hate them, Jackson," Amina dodged the question. "But I'll come to meet you at the library so we can biochemistry revision and chill if you want."

"Meet who?" a deeper voice sounded across the phone that made Jackson choke on the other end.

Jackson spluttered as he rubbed his chest and drank some water. "Mina, who was that?"

"Amina, is that your friend?" Mark taunted. "Hi, friend of Amina's."

"Mark, you can't come in here," Amina whispered as the tall man rested his chin upon her shoulder.

"I basically live here, he knows I'll come in if I wanted to," Mark chuckled into her ear. "And you like me too much to enforce his lame rules, don't you? I can't play with you all the way in the living room."

"Hi, um, Mark, was it? Yeah, please let go of her," Jackson said somewhat defensively.

Mark cooed at the awkward situation that he created. He rocked her hips against his, smirking at the response he got from Jackson. He looked so flustered. It was a cute sight too. Jackson and Amina were just nice to look at in Mark's eyes.

"Aw, what will you do if I don't, babyboy?"