makumi mana nesere

ZVINHUZVOSE |EVERYTHING

ZVINHUZVOSE |
EVERYTHING

AMINA THREW back another shot and she shook her head out of the ponytail (and the sane state of mind) she arrived in.

She clutched palms with Jaebum and she pulled him along the leather seats, closer to her body.

"For fuck's sake. How could he even think of punching you?" she sighed, letting go of his hands to rub her temples. "That was so... Rude! Aminé was acting rude!"

Jaebum smiled because he found her drunken state amusing.

Amina had never drank before. Well, apart from the occasional sips of red wine that she'd sample from Amira's glass (but never with the intentions of getting drunk) and her giggles as Jaebum gripped her waist made him kiss her with the excuse of her being overwhelmingly cute.

Jaebum looked over to Aminé and Mark flirting with a group of girls at the opposite end of the establishment. At least Aminé had calmed down.

Amina had walked out a split second after Aminé had connected his fist with Jaebum's stomach and she asked what was happening.

To break the two up, Amina cunningly played the innocent card and said she only wanted her big brother and boyfriend to get along and that, matched with some watery eyes, caused Aminé to refrain from raising his hand again and push Jaebum away from him for the sake of his baby sister.

"I'm fine now, darling. Just don't let Aminé hear you or he'll hate me even more," Jaebum held his index finger to his lips and she mimicked him. Except she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his finger instead.

"Okay," she hummed, smiling widely against his finger. "God, you're so pretty," she sighed.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow and chuckled at her slowed down words. "Thank you, darling but I know someone prettier."

Amina gasped. She quickly covered her mouth and lowered her head in a way that would appear to the public that she was receiving gossip. "Who is it? Is it Jaebum? I like Jaebum. He's really nice to me. He's nicer than a teacher should be though but it doesn't matter because I think I love him, you know?"

"Oh really? Why are you hesitant?"

"Because I don't get why he loves me, you know? He could have Miss Whatchamacallit with her face and her boobs but he loves me, you know? At least he said so. And he even
said, 'Amina, my darling, I swear I will marry you one day.' Imagine! It's so weird for a student to love a teacher— Especially with all the trouble they could get into if they're caught, you know?"

"Yes, I know," Jaebum stroked her hair and pulled her into a warm hug. He dipped his head down and placed a kiss on her forehead, whispering to her. "You know what Jaebum told me?"

"That Amina's slightly irritating? Because same."

Jaebum chuckled. "That's only partially true but he told me that he loves you because you're hardworking and stubborn as all hell; you are understanding and caring; you have the most amazingly contagious laugh, you are beautiful and ugly at the same time; and you make him smile a whole lot because you don't care about it."

"Woah. Jaebum went and told you all that? What a silly sausage. He hardly tells me anything himself."

"Yeah, I guess he's still just a bit scared to," he laughed at himself. His smile had faltered slightly and he gazed ahead, whispering to the girl. "Amina Zachary is Jaebum Im's everything and he's going to miss her very much."

-
FUN FACT!

I'm sobbing bye