makumi matatu neshanu

UMBISHI |
IMMATURITY

AS JAEBUM slowly dozed to sleep whilst resting his head on Amina's shoulder, Mark strolled past the living space with a plate in his clutch and no signs of stopping for conversation until Amina greeted him.

The older man paused in his tracks and turned to meet the girl. "Hi."

"What're you doing?" Amina asked, eyeing the plate. She was slightly hungry but she didn't want to move and wake up Jaebum. He's had a major lack of sleep recently and evidence was his under eye bags and his constant yawning matched with sudden mood changes.

"I'm going to video chat a friend for a while, why?" Mark raised an eyebrow as he took a generous bite of his very giving sandwich. Well, one of the very giving sandwiches. There were three on his plate. It was a surprise they didn't topple over onto the carpet.

"Is that friend Jackson?" Amina wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk plastered on her bare face. "Because a little birdy told me that Jackson is crushing on someone."

"—Welp, it was nice talking to you. Goodbye now," Mark heaved himself off the arm of the couch he perched on and took a few steps before being called back.

"Mark, I'm just teasing come back! Help me get Jae off me; he's heavy."

Mark huffed and placed his food on the centre table. "How can Jae handle you? You're like a second child," he grumbled with his cheeks adorned with a warm shade of pink.

Finally being able to move freely, Amina stood and stretched. "Second child?"

Mark chuckled... Nervously? "He always calls me childish and immature so yes, you're the second child in this essence."

"Weird ass," Amina picked up one of his sandwiches and held it close.

"Amina!" Mark groaned. "Give it," he reached out to grab it but Amina snatched it away and licked down the middle of it.

"You took my Thai I left in the fridge, so I take your BLT. Simple," she grinned, biting from the sandwich. "I'm going to bed... Don't stay up 'talking' too late."

Mark glared at the girl who's tone practically screamed 'wink wink' and he picked up his plate and proceeded to leave.

"Go suck Jaebum's dick," Mark hollered.

"You can teach me since you suck Jackson's so often!"