makumi maviri neshanu

KUNOTOITIKA |INEVITABLE

KUNOTOITIKA |
INEVITABLE

"YOU'RE REALLY something. You know that, right?" Amina called to him as she leaned over the sink to wash her face.

"Well, I told you to swallow and keep yourself clean but you chose face so..." Jaebum shrugged, keeping an eye on her backside as she had her back to him.

She shut off the faucet and came out with a towel against her damp face.

Another thing she liked about Jaebum was that he bought the exact face products she had at home for her to use when she was there. Small things like that made her smile.

"No, not that," she rolled her eyes, clambering into bed under the stronger man's arm, playfully smacking his stomach as she buried her body into his side.

He let out a hearty chuckle that caused his bare chest to vibrate. "Then what is it, darling?"

"You're just... Odd." Amina placed the towel on the side drawer, stretching her stiff limbs. "I've not met many guys who enjoy kissing their students, you know?"

"Well, I hope you've not or else we'd have a problem," Jaebum raised the corners of his lips to release a (manly) giggle. He snaked his fingers over the hips of his student with ease and softly drew his fingers across her backside as he pulled her onto his chest. "What's got you thinking about this?"

Now it was the girl's turn to rise and drop her shoulders. "It's strange, don't you think? That if someone were to see me, in your clothes, and you, with your hands on me like this, that you'd get in so much trouble. I don't know why you like me but despite your reasoning, I don't like thinking about what could happen to you, Jae."

"Then don't think about it too much." Jaebum ducked his head down and kissed her forehead and kissed her cheeks and kissed her nose and captured her lips.

"Okay but what if—"

"Nope, no 'what if's, Amina. If you keep thinking like that it'll keep you up at night," Jaebum absentmindedly rubbed her thighs. "And I don't want the girl I love being up until dawn unless it's because of me."

"I wanted to aw but then you continued speaking," Amina rolled her eyes and Jaebum smiled. "But I love you too. Even if you're nasty a lot of the time."

"Good. Come on, let's get you dressed and I'll drop you home, okay, darling?"