makumi mana neina

SIMBA |INFLUENCE

SIMBA |
INFLUENCE

AMINA SAT with a broad smile on her face, causing the man before her to raise a furry eyebrow in confusion.

"Ami..." Amina leaned across, her tone bubbly and playful, which made her brother chuckle in slight nervousness as although his little sister was cheerful, she was never quite this cheerful since... She last had a boyfriend.

"Mina?" Aminé wagged his finger. "Are you dating again?"

She lightly scraped her nail along the curved metal edge of the round table where they contently drank their boba tea and she coyly shrugged. "Depends... If I'm dating, would you tell Mira before I decide to? Which is after graduation."

Aminé looked her up and down and kissed his teeth. "This little girl is keeping secrets from me? Aminé Daniel Zachary? Wow, Mina, you've actually grown up since I left. I'm astonished."

She nodded, smiling a little more. Since Jackson was aware of Jaebum, wouldn't it make sense if one of the people she loved the most knew too?

Or maybe due to the fact she was graduating soon, she felt more free with telling someone her about her and Jaebum too.

"Yeah, literally. You haven't gotten me an eighteenth birthday present yet, Ami," she looked to him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know me. Isn't that a big enough present?" Aminé chuckled as Amina raised her small fist to hit him. "Okay! I'll take you out to get your first drink! Ah, but Mira would kill me for influencing you any worse than I already do."

"Then don't tell her."

"Ooh, Amina's finally learned how to lie, huh? Alright, lil sis, I want to meet this guy too so bring him and let's see how this goes, huh?"