makumi matatu nenhanhatu

KURASIKA |
DELUSION

"I ACCIDENTALLY told Jackson we're dating," Amina stopped playing with Jaebum's dark locks as he sat up from between her thighs and raised his eyebrows.

"You did what?"

"Like, I slipped up and told him I was with someone called 'Jae' but he thinks it's a guy from NCU called 'Jay'. Same name, different spelling."

Jaebum sank back into her thighs and continued to read his book. "Then why did you speak as if he definitely knew it was me?"

"Because Jackson looks into stuff he finds iffy and I believe he's going to snoop around until he finds something. I mean, I've never mentioned the name before."

"You've not spoken about me to your friends? I'm hurt. My girlfriend's such a meanie." Jaebum held his chest.

"Stop, it's serious," Amina hit his chest, giggling lightly. "What if Jackson actually finds out it's you? He could be on the phone with Mark one day and hear our voices together."

"Well, we're going to have to be quieter aren't we?" Jaebum chuckled, tilting his tousled hair back so Amina could dip her head down to join their lips.

"Fine," Amina put her hand to his mouth instead. "Keep reading, I want to hear what happens to Frida and Adrian," Amina leaned and wrapped her arms over the older man's shoulders.

He kissed her arm before he resumed the story from the line he stopped on.

"All right. 'But, damn, Frida was too young, pure and sweet and Adrian was just too old, caring and delusional.'"