gumi nesere

RUREGERO |
APOLOGIES

"I..." AMINA began and chuckled, while shaking her head of curls. "I cannot believe you're threatening to do that to Jackson."

Jaebum's eyes tore away from his calculations and he looked across the marble countertop to Amina, who mumbled as she wrote down answers into the book he bought for her to practice higher levels of work in.

"What do you mean?"

"What the fu—" she paused and calmed down slightly. "What do you mean what do I mean? How can you move Jackson because you're jealous?"

"No, no, no, darling, you're missing the picture here." Jaebum plucked the pen from her palm, forcing her to look up to see it in his clutch. "I'm mad because I do not trust Jackson with you." he used the side of the pen to tap against her neck.

"No, no, no, Jaebum, you're the one that made these," Amina spoke mockingly. "It wasn't Jackson so don't act like he did."

"Exactly." Jaebum stood up and went around the counter to rest his chin on her shoulder. "I did them. Not Jackson. Just like how I'm your boyfriend. Not Jackson."

"Yeah, okay, that makes no sense," she grumbled, shrugging his chin and arms from her body. "You should know that yelling at him was both unnecessary and irrational because I don't see Jackson like that. You need to trust me for God's sake, Jae."

"I love how mouthy you're being right now," Jaebum gripped the back of her stool and spun it until the girl's back was leaning against the counter, looking to him with crossed arms and a pouty face that made Jaebum aw in his head. "It would be such a turn on if it didn't make me want to shut you up."

"How frightening," she thought of saying aloud but refrained from doing so because Jaebum wouldn't hesitate to bend her over his knee at any moment. If anything, he appeared as if he wished to even if she were to remain silent.

"Whatever," she said instead.

Jaebum chuckled at her scowl, raising her chin with a finger. "All this cockiness because of a little boy."

"Jackson is not—"

"A little boy? Why would you say that? Has he shown you a time when he was not somewhat immature? Because if so, I'll gladly listen to the fairytale."

Amina pursed her plump lips and refused to catch the gaze of Jaebum's despite him telling her to look at him.

"I'm not in the mood for this right now," Amina turned her head away further, causing Jaebum to raise his eyebrows and scoff in slight, but not surprised, shock.

"Oh, I'm not a fan of your attitude right now either, darling," Jaebum's fingers slid from gripping the counter on either side of her body to the young girl's hips and he leaned in as if drawn to her to press his lips to her neck, attempting to cover any blank spaces he left untouched. "You should remember I'm not easy on you when we're not at school."

Amina's arms began to unfold slowly and she tilted her head to give the man more access. She mumbled incoherently.

He hovered atop her damp skin and he spoke slowly as if he'd said the line many times. "Use your words, Amina," he chuckled. "Repeat what you said."

"I'm sorry," she shifted uncomfortably at the feeling of his breath fanning her neck but not touching her skin.

"Try again," he grinned at the sight of her subtle squirming.

Amina's mind began to race. What on earth was he talking about?

Oh.

"Sorry Daddy."

"There you go, darling," he grinned, sliding his palm up her exposed thigh. "Be saying that from now on."