makumi mashanu nenhatu

TYISIDZIRA |
BLACKMAIL

"WHAT DO you want now?" Jackson sighed, crossing his arms. "I've not slept with your girlfriend—if that is your only concern, Jae."

Jaebum composed himself and breathed out slowly because it was illegal to whoop the ass of a minor. "Mr Wang, if you could stop such inappropriate contact with your peer it would be greatly appreciated."

"It's inappropriate when I do it but not when you, the teacher, does?" Jackson's laugh rang throughout the empty hallway. "Wow, um, I think I'm feeling a little cold. It's a good thing Mina doesn't mind when I put my hands under her shirt. Bye, Jaebum."

Jaebum's voice rose, causing the younger boy to turn on his heel to face the adult again. "Now listen here, Jackson—"

"Oh no no no," Jackson laughed condescendingly. "How about you fucking listen?" Jackson outburst had Jaebum taking a shocked step back.

It wasn't like Jackson hadn't yelled at him as a student to a teacher many times before but at the time, it was due to disagreements on Jackson's behavior or of Jaebum's homework choices. It was most certainly not because of Jackson's best friend and Jaebum's girlfriend.

"I know what you're doing, man! Mark tells me everything! And if you plan to break my best friend's heart, I'm going to make you wish you hauled your own fucking ass to jail. Now, I'm going back to class, I'm going to sit down and be happy with my best fucking friend and you aren't going to do shit because I obviously care more for her as a friend than you do as a boyfriend. So again, bye, Jaebum."