makumi mashanu nembiri

SAFUNGA |
IRRATIONAL

JAEBUM RESTED his head against his palm as he stared straight at the only human being he had ever grown to detest so much.

Jackson motherfucking Wang.

Jackson had decided to use his newfound knowledge of Jaebum and Amina's closeness against the older man to force himself back into his old math class. Jackson mocked Jaebum greatly by moving his desk until it was next to Amina's and by allowing an arm to be thrown behind her and a palm to be on her lap.

Jaebum didn't quite know if Amina was ignoring the suggestive gestures or if she just didn't think much of it, period. All Jaebum knew was that his girlfriend was being oblivious to the torture he was going through, but that was likely due to the fact that she specifically told him Jackson was interested in Mark. These were valid reasons for Jaebum not to worry but still.

"Amina," Jaebum forced out with a faux smile and a throat almost dry because Jackson had the pleasure of touching her so openly, yet he, the boyfriend, was stuck looking over papers. "Do you understand the work?"

Amina glanced up and nodded. "Yeah, we just have to..." she began to trail off as she finally caught the discreet raise of Jaebum's eyebrow. "I mean, yeah but I don't really get the eighth exercise."

"Bring your chair," Jaebum said, not taking his eyes off Jackson who scrunched his brows at the glare the teacher gave as if to say 'What do you want?'

Amina slotted herself out from under Jackson's muscular arm and smiled to the younger as he helped hand her the chair. "Thanks, Jackson."

"No, it's cool, Mina."

As soon as the girl clad in a low cut shirt and a pair of mom jeans sat down, Jaebum lowered his head to her textbook and wrote on the back page of the notebook beside her.

Amina then looked at it once he spun the book around for her to view and rolled her eyes.

>'your shirt is way too revealing'

>>'then stop looking down it'

Jaebum pretended to write a few numbers and point at the textbook as if explaining something.

>'no! your my gf & dont get me wrong, i love your boobs & the shirt but i just dont like the eyes jones, lee, martinez and adams are giving my baby'

>>'*you're. PLUS it's not my fault they get distracted by something they fed on as babies'

>'okay you're actually right but still OH Jackson'

>>'what about him'

>'do you really think he won't end up saying anything?'

>>'positive. i'm going back now'

Amina smiled as Jaebum read the last line and pushed back from her seat and started gathering the sheets and thanking Jaebum for his work.

As soon as Amina sat back down, Jackson rested his head upon her shoulder and before Jaebum could think about what he was about to do, he stood abruptly and carelessly sent Jackson outside.

-
NOTE!

Guys, I finally updated, I'm sorry, coursework is actually kicking my butt😭. Hope y'all had a good Valentines Day or regular ass Tuesday (bc #relationshipforwhere) and please remember to place your fine self first and drink lotsa water❤️

-🔑