makumi mana nepfumbamwe

CHEROCHINHU |ANYTHING

CHEROCHINHU |
ANYTHING

AMINA CLUTCHED her weary head as she sat up and began to cough rather roughly.

Jaebum rolled over and groggily pulled her hair into a makeshift ponytail as she retched into the bucket beside the bed that he had already cleaned out thrice between the span of early morning to early noon.

"Are you," yawn, "—feeling any better, my darling?" Jaebum yawned again, rubbing her back soothingly despite his tiredness upon his under eyes. He'd slept for about four hours due to him looking up how to get rid of strong hangovers all night long in fear of Amina being truly ill.

"I'm so sorry," Amina wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and Jaebum shook his head, scooting over to place her on his crossed lap. "I'm so so so sorry, Jae. You've been up all night. I'm sor—"

"Amina, it's not a problem," he assured the girl, chuckling at her. She would never apologize like this if she was fully sober. "I did the same thing but I started as soon as I could drink, so you're better than what I was."

"What did Aminé say to you last night? When I was in the backseat of the car and I was almost sleeping?"

"He told me that we were not to do anything stupid but I think the only crime committed by me is not letting you shower; you reek of alcohol. He also suggested we square up but I kindly turned down the offer."

Amina chuckled weakly. Her head was pounding and she felt like her stomach was having a party with her bladder because both felt close to combustion.

"Okay," she slipped out of the blankets and almost fell down. She was completely unaware of how to be a normal person. "Jesus Christ."

Jaebum shot to the younger girl's side and steadied her shaking frame with his large hands. "Slow down, Amina," he chuckled in amusement. "Do you need help in there?"

Amina raised an eyebrow. "Did you just ask to shower with me?"

Jaebum flushed at the question sprung upon him. He had no idea why he suddenly felt so embarrassed at the thought of seeing his girlfriend naked again. "N—No, I just—"

"Because I wouldn't decline."

Jaebum shook his messy bedhead and kissed her forehead. "As much as I'd love that, you're not sober and if you were, you'd hate the fact that I saw you hadn't shaved. Even though I really don't care but you seem to."

Amina slapped his arm. "You're so nice it sickens me. God, seriously," she mumbled, pulling her (well, Jaebum's) shirt over her head. She crossed her arms over her bare top half to keep the warmth in her body.

"It's because I love you!" Jaebum hollered to her.

"You're yelling, Jae," Amina groaned from a headache as she padded along the carpet to the tiled floor of his bathroom. She ignored the ringing in her ears again and yelled back, "And yeah fucking right!"

"Clean up and we can cuddle and watch Bob's Burgers," Jaebum said purposely quieter. It wasn't that he disliked it, it was just that he wanted to rest and when Amina watched a show, she'd comment her views on multiple matters. She would never shut up basically.

Amina's head popped around the door frame, her shoulder rose in excitement. "From season one?"

"Anything you want, darling."