makumi matatu nenhatu

((I know the girl above has braids on, has different clothes and isn't zolee but please ignore those small yet large details, okay good day bye))

MUSARA |
JOKE

"HEY, DUDE," Mark spoke up, grabbing Jaebum's palm to casually greet him. "The meeting was fun, I'm guessing?"

"No, I missed Amina too much to focus properly as weird as it sounds," Jaebum slid his tie off his neck and discarded it along with many other clothing items until only his pants and shirt remained.

Mark cooed. "Aw, such a cute boyfriend."

"Speaking of which... In the library, I overheard Jackson complaining to the study group about Amina's new boyfriend that he video chatted with this morning. Care to explain?"

"Oh, yeah, I just joked around with her a little, no biggie," Mark shrugged, throwing back the rest of his water.

Amina held no personal ties to Mark. She was a nice and pretty girl but Mark wasn't one to get too attached. One of the main reasons for this attitude he held was that she wasn't his girlfriend. She was Jaebum's.

If anything to the artificial blond, unless emotions were intended, being with someone was just something to pass time.

After all, Mark had nothing better to do. He was currently in between jobs (because apparently it's wrong to sleep with your boss's wife. Who knew?) so finding another way of entertainment wasn't something he'd turn down.

"You what?" Jaebum questioned, feeling his eyebrows furrow. Mark was something else. Jaebum was slightly angry but he knew he could not change what had happened. He just hoped Mark didn't do anything to deeply upset Amina or make her feel used in any way.

If that was the case, Mark wouldn't be allowed near her—Whether he was Jaebum's best friend or not.

"I was only messing with her to tease Jackson. It was entertaining to see his reactions."

"Mark, sometimes you're an absolute—," Jaebum muttered, moving through his home to push open his bedroom door and see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

Mark followed behind him and leaned against the doorframe. "What is it?"

"You doing anything with her when I'm not around is bad enough but don't exploit her because flustering others is funny to you. Amina's not some joke to me. I've told you that."

The not very sympathetic man put up his palms and turned to face the hallway, leaving. "Sorry, buddy."

"Sorry my ass," Jaebum grunted as he kneeled by the side of the bed that held Amina's sleeping body and he gently kissed her forehead.

"I'm ordering food," Mark lazily hollered from his position in front of the TV.

After a few moments of Jaebum holding Amina's palm and reminding himself not to leave Mark by himself with her, her eyes opened and she took a sharp breath at the closeness of Jaebum's strong features.

"Oh, hi," Amina smiled tiredly, giggling as Jaebum raised her shirt slightly and dotted her stomach in kisses that tickled faintly.

"Hey, darling," he whispered as she stroked his hair with her palm. "Mark, didn't try anything today, did he?" he posed carefully, seeing how she'd respond.

"About that, Jae..." she sat up and he shook his head.

"I know," he sighed, happy she was going to be truthful. "Just try and not let people talk you into things so easily, okay?" Jaebum chuckled.

"Sorry, Jae," she smiled slyly to him and he pinched her cheek as if she was a child, playfully rolling his brown eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." Jaebum kissed her nose, grinning as she scrunched it up. "Come on, he's ordering food."