piri

MWA |
MURMUR

HE CAUSED her to divert her gaze often.

To look to the window and gnaw at her lips, distracting herself from his enticing eyes that subtly flickered back and forth between hers and those of his students.

To avoid his gaze was quite the opposite of what the other girls did.

Some would try to their utmost strength to catch the attention of such a handsome man.

They would hike up their mini skirts and unbutton their blouses, so that if he was to pass by their desks or have them drawn to his, he could receive an eyeful of their sex appeal.

It was a strange but strategic thing to Amina.

Amina Zachary.

Class princess, Amina.

What a pretty name for such a pretty girl.

A girl with green eyes, so slim and bright, yet they somehow managed to grow so wide and so innocent as they shot up whenever she was called unexpectedly.

A girl with a knack for putting her bright teeth on display to every soul she met. Kind or unkind.

A girl with soft lips, round and usually a complimentary shade of brown, that she ran her tongue across as she stared out into the fields of never touched daisies.

She wished to be sat among these symbols of purity and innocence rather than in a cooped up classroom with boys who couldn't keep their mouths clean and girls who couldn't keep their mouths closed at all.

It was something expected though.

After all, everyone had all whispered about the beauty that was Mr Im at some point.

-
CAST ADDITION!

Jaebum Im as himself (along with the rest of got7)