gumi nepfumbamwe

TSVAKA |LOOK

TSVAKA |
LOOK

"YOU DON'T have to take the bus with me, I know the way to my own house, Jae," Amina's fingers went to the drawstring of her hoodie and she tightened it so only her bright eyes were visible.

If someone were to see them together, the worst would be assumed and even though the accusation would be correct, she did not want to go through that. She did not want him to go through that.

Jaebum's fingers slid to intertwine with hers and he shrugged. "It's too dark outside and I've not taken the bus in years. It's nice to be here with you, darling."

The smaller girl, who decided to lean against the window at the back of the bus, smiled at their touching palms and his touching words. She watched Jaebum's eyes trail around the bus before they fell back upon her and his eyes smiled to match the curve of his lips.

They occupied the whole top tier of the bus, the bottom being almost empty too.

During the long ride, Jaebum would occasionally pull down the zipper covering Amina's mouth and peck the younger's lips. Or be a complete tease and allow his fingers to creep up her thighs, while pretending to not notice her squirming around his hands.

"Jae, someone could—" she cut herself off to regain posture as she had allowed him to pull her into a more 'accessible' position. "Someone could come up and see you."

This new realization caused the already smirking man to widen his charming grin. "And what will they do if they see me doing this? Nothing," he tilted his head as his fingers sped up, causing a long moan to rise from the younger girl's throat. "Let me hear you, Amina."

"Why are you like this?" she questioned, pulling down the fabric that covered her parted lips. She held onto the empty seat beside her, eyes screwed shut, turning her face that had began to heat up considerably fast.

"Look at me," Jaebum said to her as she opened back up her bright eyes to stare into him. He awed at Amina and her burning face grew hotter. "Oh, if only you could see how pretty you look, darling. Maybe we should try this more often, huh? My little head turner."

Amina was about to speak up when she felt the bus slow to a halt and heard more people begin to climb on below. "Jaebum," she hissed, eyes widened. "Wait a minute."

He pulled his palm away and he held her face to kiss her once more. "If nobody comes up then I'm not stopping until you're shaking. Is that clear?"

"Crystal," Amina breathed out and sort of hoped a bunch of kids or a mother and child or someone that would pause Jaebum's actions would appear because despite the fact that they were on the top floor, it was still easy for people outside to catch a glimpse of the man's doings and Amina wasn't particularly fond about others witnessing something as intimate as what he was doing in such a public space.

She silently praised God when two boys or men (she really couldn't tell) showed their faces as they chuckled loudly amongst themselves at the front of the bus.

"Oh?" Jaebum smirked. "One of them is a close friend of mine."

"What? Wait, what are you thinking?" Amina panicked and sat up straight.

"I've been thinking lately... And I want you to try something."

"Try something?" she choked out. "Why would I need to try something? Doesn't this public thing count as something? Jaebum," Amina whined again.

He brought her knuckles to his lips and grinned before turning to call one of the people on their level. "Mark!"