Chapter 2: Back To Normal

Chapter 2:

I wake up with the sunlight hitting my face. I stretch. I look beside me and see Mitch still sleeping. I sit up and flip my blanket off. I swing my legs off the bed and walk into the bathroom.

I do the usual. I take a shower and change back into my pajamas, which consisted of a 'BajanCanadian' t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I brush my teeth and do my makeup. When I finish, I walk out.

Mitch is still sleeping. That boy can sleep through winter. I walk downstairs to see Jerome, Mat, and Preston, on the floor. They completely passed out. Who knows what happened last night. I walk into the kitchen and open the cabinet.

Nothing. I could've sworn that Mat came home with 4 boxes of fruit loops. Unless? I open the fridge. Of course. Mitch put all the cereal in the fridge. He's so weird, in the most adorable way.

I count everyone in the house with my fingers. Me, Mat, Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Sarah, Hazel, and Sadie. 8 people. Phew, that's a handful. I pull out 8 bowls from the cupboard. I fill them with cereal and pour milk in them.

I grab my whistle that was strangely on the counter and begin blowing it.

"WAKE UP YA LITTLE SHITS!" I yell.

Mat, Jerome and Preston moan as they start to throw pillows at me. A couple minutes later, the girls walk downstairs.

"Oh hi." I say, casually.

"Hey gurl hey." Sadie replies.

"Breakfast in the kitchen." I say.

Everyone walks to the kitchen. We grab our cereal and sit on the couch. Jerome sits on my lap and chews his cereal in my face.

"How attractive Jerome." I say, laughing.

"Isn't it? That's why he's my boyfriend." Hazel replies.

We all laugh. Jerome gets up and begins to sit on Hazel's lap. But before he could, she stops him.

"Boy! That booty ain't good enough for me yet. Prove to me that your booty is bootilicious!" She yells.

"Hazel, that might not be the best ide-" I begin to say, but I was too late.

Jerome puts his bowl on the counter and begins shaking his booty in front of Hazel.

"BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA!" She yells.

"And that's why Jerome was single in high school." I see Mitch say as he walks down the stairs.

His hair was still ruffled. It looked cute. He walks into the kitchen and grabs his bowl of cereal. When he comes back out, he steals Jerome's spot.

"HA HA! JUKES FOR DAYS!" Mitch yells.

"You don't steal from the pope. Oh let me check." He says looking at his wrist. "Quarter passed not happening!"

We laugh as Jerome sits on Mitch's lap.

I pull out my phone and take a picture. I post it on my Instagram.

"And so, Merome returns." I say, as I type.

Yes, Mitch's fans know about me. Yes, I get hate. I don't blame them. When I found out that Mat had a girlfriend in high school, I laughed. Whoops. Different story.

After everyone was finished, they all threw their bowls in the sink.

"Lazy bitches." I say.

I throw the bowls in the dishwasher and leave it to wash.

"Team Crafted is gonna film some stuff ok?" Mitch says, walking up to me.

I nod as Mitch runs upstairs. Everyone does the same. I decide to follow Mitch into our room. I'm sure he won't mind. I open the door as I see him set up his recording stuff. I lay down on the bed and watch him start the Skype call.

"You guys ready to record?" I hear Adam say.

"ADAM!" I yell.

"SCREEEEEE!" He replies, squealing.

I laugh.

"Ok. 3, 2, 1." Ian says.

"Hey doods, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here with Adam, Jason, Ian, Jerome, Quentin, and Ty and we are playing The Hunger Deans!" Mitch yells.

They all chant.

"SCREEEEE! SCREEEE! SCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEE!" Adam yells.

Jeez. Just boys being boys. I jump off the bed and walk up to Mitch. I stand behind him and begin to tickle him. He was always ticklish. He squirms and laughs.

"WHATS HAPPENING?!" Ty screams.

"MITCH IS GETTING RAPED!" Ian yells.

Jerome slurps. I laugh. I finally let Mitch go.

"My asshole girlfriend was tickling me!" Mitch yells.

"I am the asshole girlfriend!" I scream.

They all laugh.

"Kelly Monica Lore!" Jason says.

"NOOOOO!" I yell, jumping onto the bed.

I hated being called my full name. Mitch repeats it over and over again.

I throw a pillow at him.

"My asshole boyfriend is scolding me!" I yell.

Everyone laughs. Oh god. These boys.

A/N:

Chapter 2! Not much to say here. It's chapter 2. I'm having super bad writers block and I don't know what to do. Leave a comment below if you have any ideas.

I just wanted to say that some of the parts are took from my friend Liz's fanfic. So I really hope you don't mind! Her account is

Lizzybee13xo

Thanks guys for 400 votes on my first book!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo