Chapter 10: Unexpected News

I sit on the bed. I hold my purple 3DS that Mat got me for my 18th birthday. I grab 'Pokemon X' and slide it in. (That's what she said) I could play this game all day.

I'm just at the climax, where I need to defeat Lysandre and save the legendary pokemon Xerneas! Just as I'm about to mega evolve my Charizard, my DS gets snatched out of my hand.

"HEY! What gives?!" I yell at Mitch.

"Sadie is downstairs. She wants to talk to you." He replies.

"So you had to take my DS away?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

He shuts it down and smiles.

"HEY I DIDNT SAVE!" I yell, grabbing it from his hand.

I walk out the door and look down the stairs. I see Sadie pacing back and forth.

"CATCH ME!" I shout.

I slide down the rail. Sadie is unaware and by the time I get to the bottom, I stumble down and knock Sadie over.

"That was fun." I say, getting up.

"Says the person that wasn't a butt cushion." She says, while I help her up.

"So what was it you needed to tell me?" I ask.

Her face goes from a smile to a nervous frown. She takes a deep breath and starts.

"After Christmas, me and your brother.... sortofkissedbutitwasnothingpleasedontkillme." She says really fast.

"What?" I say.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"No I'm happy! You finally got over Tyler! And mat doesn't need to bother me about being forever alone." I explain.

"You aren't mad?" She asks.

I shake my head. I smile at Sadie and walk back upstairs. So my best friend is dating my brother. The thought gives me chills, but I'm still happy.

A/N:

New chapter! My iPod finally has a new chapter so we are going back to daily chapters! wooooo! Also, the prizes will be given soon. Thanks for 14K on my first book! Love you guys!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo