Chapter 29: Heading Back

Chapter 29:

Hawaii was fun. But, now it's time to leave. I finish packing my bags earlier than everyone else. I watch Mitch pack his bags for 10 minutes.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" He asks.

"Nope!" I reply, skipping out of the room.

I knock on Sadie's door.

"Come in!" I hear.

I open the door to see her packing. I can't help but notice the bruise on her cheek. I help her pack. We finish in a solid 5 minutes. I touch her cheek. She flinches.

"I'm sorry. Does it still hurt?" I ask.

"Kind of." She replies.

I sit on her bed and sigh. It isn't too long before I start crying. Sadie sits on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" She asks.

"It's all my fault." I cry.

"What's all your fault?" She asks again.

Mitch walks into the room, who's followed by Mat.

"What's going on?" Mat asks.

"It's all my fault, Mat!" I stare right at the bandage of his forehead.

"Oh, baby girl." Mitch says, sitting beside me.

I put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's not your fault. Forget about Liz." Sadie says.

"I can't forget about her! It's my fault that you guys got hurt. I shouldn't have left the house." I look down.

"It's ok, baby girl." Mitch coos, rubbing my back.

"I should just leave your lives. I'm a waste of life. I'm a waste of air." I cry.

"Kelly, look at me." Mat says.

I look up at him. Looking at his bandages make me want to cry. But I ignore them and look into his eyes instead.

"You aren't a waste of anything. Liz can keep trying to ruin our lives. But we won't give up. I know you can fight through this." Mat says.

"But Mat I-"

"Mom would want this."

I pull him in for a hug. Soon, Sadie and Mitch join in as well.

"I love you guys to the moon and back." I say.

"We love you too." They say in unison.

"Now, let's get back home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch the plane take off. Soon enough, the clouds are floating below us. I actually heard that around the clouds there's no oxygen. Plus, it's super cold so if you were to live on a cloud, you'd die within seconds.

I turn and see Mitch already fallen asleep. He hasn't gotten much sleep lately due to jet lag. I pull my phone out and take a picture.

'@bajancanadian fell asleep on the plane! Heading back to Montreal! #dabae'

I shut off my phone and look out the window. Back to Montreal...

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the short late chapter! This one was kind of emotional. I'm literally having the worst writers block ever. I don't know what to write.

Any ideas what to write guys? Well, thank you for 11k and 22.5k! I love you all so much! I'm still on my FaceTime thing so PM me your FaceTime or skype!

If you liked this chapter, be sure to comment what you thought and hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo