Chapter 4: You Again?

Snow has been falling quickly now. The trees are covered with snow. You know what's the best part to winter though? Snuggling with your special someone.

I lay down with Mitch. We're watching TV in our room. My head is pressed against the side of his chest and his arm is around me. Mat and the others left to go watch a movie, but me and Mitch decided to stay at home. Except for Sadie of course.

"YO! WE HAVE NO MORE CEREAL!" I hear Sadie yell.

"Seriously? Already? We had 4 boxes 2 days ago." I say.

I get off the bed and stand up.

"I'll be back." I say to Mitch.

He nods and I walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Sadie searching the cabinets for food. She turns around and I see crumbs on her face.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I say, chuckling.

"Hey! Cool it Barbara!" She responds.

"Barbara?" I ask.

"Yeah. So be a dear Barbara and pass me that cookie." She says.

I laugh. Suddenly, the door bell rings. I walk to the door and open swing it open. My knees immediately turn weak. I thought I was gonna fall over.

"Missed me?" Liz says in a wicked voice.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stutter, glancing at the floor.

"Why can't I pay a quick visit? Where's Mitch?" She asks, smiling.

"I- I.. You.." I stutter.

I couldn't get the words out. I hear Sadie walk behind me.

"Barbara, what's happening?" Sadie asks.

"Just stopping by to talk to her. Now, be good girls and tell me where Mitch is." Liz asks.

"Go away Liz. Mitch doesn't want to see you. Can't you just move on?" Sadie says, standing up for me.

"Sadie you don't nee-" I whisper but get cut off.

"Oooh! Look who thinks that she's so strong! Ha." She laughs.

"Listen. I'll be stronger than you ever will be. You like to make fun of people for fun. What happened to you?" Sadie says.

I'm still speechless. I'm frozen. I can't get words out of my mouth.

"In your dreams loser. Can't a person change? Oh I forgot. I wanted to show you my new boyfriend too." She says as she snaps her fingers.

I look at Sadie. We have no idea what's gonna happen. I turn back and I see a boy walk around the corner.

"Hey babe." Liz says, giving him a kiss.

My jaw drops in awe. I feel Sadie nudge me.

"I'm sure you know Tyler." She says, emphasizing the word Tyler.

Pull your shit together Kelly. Come on.

I take a deep breath. I look her straight in the eyes.

"You can continue your little affair with Tyler. In fact, I don't give a CONTINENTAL SHIT about what you do anymore. So you can get your slutty, greedy, jealous ass out of my house! Now if you excuse me, I don't talk to bitches." I say, slamming the door on her face.

I turn around and hug Sadie. I'm glad we were here for each other. No matter what.

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! I'm doing a Q&A on my Instagram right now! Just search up my Instagram:

future_mrs_hughes

and you can ask me ANY question you want. Just look for the picture of the Q&A Mitch. :)

Also, if you didn't know already, I'm hosting a contest so please enter! More info in the last 2 A/N's! Thanks for all the support guys. It really does mean a lot. Thanks :*

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo