A/N: Important Notice

Hey my readers! I am very disappointed to say that the book will be on hold for a day or two. The reason for this hold is because if you didn't know already, I write my story on my iPod 5. If you haven't seen the new charger already, it's very small and breaks easily. As the person I am, I break everything. So, yet again, my charger broke for the 4th time. Aren't I amazing?

My iPod has died and I have no idea if my mom or dad will get me a new one soon. So, until then, I will be writing my story off my laptop. The reason for the hold is because, even though I'm a fast typer, I prefer to play video games on my laptop than to write. Also, my internet has been going kinda messed so the laptop wont be a very good option. But for now, it's all I got. I will be taking a hold each day. One day, I will update, and the next day I will take a break to let the ideas flow. So unfortunately, there will be no chapter today. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

As far as the contest goes, I already picked out the winners. The 1st place winner that will be getting the shout out, personal edit, and being followed by me issssss:

Kyte1107!

Congratulations! The 2nd place winner that will be winning the personal edit and a mini shout out will be:

Sunrule23!

Congratulations! And the final winner that will be winner a person edit from me will be:

Abluerasberry!

Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. I will be doing many more contests in the future. To the winners, the edit will be coming when my iPod is charged again because my editing programs are on there. I will be definitely informing you when it is done.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

If you would like to contact me in anyway, please Skype me at: RandomAznKid. PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASE leave a small note saying that you are a reader or I will not know who you are. I will not be accepting your request if you do not note that. Thank you.

--

I'm so sorry about all the inconvenience. Thank you to all my readers. Seriously, you guys mean the world to me and I'm not lying. I love you guys so much. I hope you all understand. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy holidays. (:

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo