Chapter 39: Last Full Day

Chapter 39:

Today is my last full day here with everyone. Tomorrow, I leave at 4. It's sad to know I'm leaving everyone in less than 48 hours. I'm gonna miss everyone here.

Apparently, everyone is downstairs planning the last party till I leave. They forced me to stay in my room while they set everything up. I decide to go through my closet to find something to wear.

I put on a light pink strapless dress, that flares out just a little at the bottom. I put on a pair of black flats in my closet. I look into the mirror beside my closet.

Not bad.

I walk into the bathroom and pull out my makeup set. I do a light brown smokey eye and put some eyeliner on my tight line, upper eyelashes, and waterline. I curl my eyelashes and begin giving a good coat of mascara. I grab my pretty pink lipstick and glide it over my lips.

When I'm done, I walk out of the bathroom and look at my phone. I open twitter and scan for new tweets.

@benjasbae

'Ive been locked in my own room. Everyone is planning 1 last party before I leave for Stanford. I'm gonna miss everybody. @bajan_canadian @jeromeASF @sarah_s @weird_sadie @TNBRFrags @NoochM @SimplyHazel'

Just as I tweet it, I get a reply from Jerome and Mitch.

@JeromeASF

'Almost done! We'll call you down soon! OH AND LOOK PRETTY!'

@bajan_canadian

'Just hold on for a minute, G. I'll be up there soon!'

I wait for Mitch to get up here. While I wait, I try to sneeze without closing my eyes and try to tickle myself. I'm a weird person.

"Hey, babe." Mitch says, peeking in.

"You're done?" I say, enthusiastically.

"Yeah. Follow me." He says, offering his hand.

I get off the bed and grab his hand. We slowly walk down the stairs together. I feel like this is prom night. I look into the living room.

The entire living room is decked out with all my favourite things. Skittles, Minecraft, alcohol, fat people food and more.

"All my favourite things!" I state.

"Yeah! We thought that you would like it." Preston says.

"Skittles, Minecraft, OH LOOK ALCOHOL!" I say. "Not to mention you guys."

"Aww! Come here!" Jerome says.

I smile and walk up to Jerome, giving him a big hug. I see Jerome as a second big brother. I know he'll always be here for me.

"I want hugs too!" Preston says.

I pull away from Jerome and give Preston a hug. I see Preston as a little brother. He's always jumping around and laughing. Annoying sometimes, but I love him to death.

I start to give everyone a hug. I start by hugging Sadie. Sadie has always been a best friend. A sister, I should say. We've been together for so long, nothing can break us apart. Not even college.

Then, Sarah. Sarah has always been an older sister. She knows how to make me laugh, but she also knows rules. Sometimes she can be like mother. I know she only wants the best, and I know I could tell her anything.

Next, Hazel. I haven't known Hazel for as long as I've known the rest of them. But, I know we've been through ups and downs together. She can always be the one to listen to my problems and relate to each and everyone of them. A best friend. Nope, a biffle, as she would call it.