Chapter 21: A Fight

Chapter 21:

I slept on the couch for the past 2 nights. I've gotten so lazy lately. I get woken up by shouting.

"IT'S PANCAKE DAY BITCHES!" Sarah yells.

I slowly sit up.

"What the actual fuck is pancake day?" I ask.

"PANCAKE DAY IS PANCAKE DAY! NOW EVERYONE GET THEIR FAT ASSES DOWN HERE AND MAKE PANCAKES!" Sarah shouts.

I walk upstairs into the bathroom. When I open my bathroom door, I see Mitch styling his hair.

"Morning babe." He smiles.

"Morning Benja." I say.

I give him a peck on the lips. I grab my toothbrush and smear toothpaste on it. I booty bump him over. He stumbles.

"Your hair is perfect. Leave it like that." I say, rinsing my mouth full of toothpaste.

"You're just saying that so you can brush your teeth." He states.

"Come here." I say.

He obeys and walks over to me. I put my fingers through his hair. I style it to the way I like to see it. It's something out of Mitch's comfort zone, but it's worth a try.

When I finish, I nod. He turns and looks into the mirror.

"It's different." He says.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"I like it." He responds.

He swings his arm casually. He grabs my hand as he swings.

"You know, you should do my hair more often." He says.

"Oh really?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, don't you know it's a complete turn on when a girl runs her fingers through a guy's hair?" He asks.

I laugh. We walk out of the bathroom together. I walk in front of him, still holding his hand. We hop down the stairs together and walk into the kitchen. We see everyone cramped in the kitchen trying to make pancakes.

"Uhh.." I say.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND START MAKING PANCAKES!" Sadie yells.

"We'll pass." Mitch says.

We laugh and walk out the the kitchen.

"LAZY BITCHES!" Someone yells.

I get up to use the bathroom. When I come out, Liz's dirty hands are all over Mitch.

"Get the fuck away from me, whore!" Mitch mumbles.

Liz's hand is over Mitch's mouth.

"What the fuck, bitch? Was once not enough for you?" I say.

She pins Mitch to the wall. Mitch struggles to get away.

"Bitch, you-you.." She slurs.

Right before I could step up, she crashes her lips onto Mitch's lips. Mitch tries to push Liz away, but can't get out of her grip.

I run up to her and before I could even push her away, she turns and slaps me hard across the face. She slaps me so hard, that I fall to the ground. Mitch immediately runs towards me.

He puts his hand on my back and carefully sits me up. I touch his arm, clarifying I don't need anymore help. I stand up and get ready to fight. I step up and she takes her heel off, throwing it at my face.

I feel blood trickle down my cheek. My face fills with anger. I take everything I know from my karate lessons back in 3rd grade. It's been years, but hopefully, I can get this right.

I give all my might, and do the best roundhouse kick I can do. It hits her directly in the face. She falls hard to the ground. She starts to cry. As if I care. I walk over to Mitch. He puts his arm around me.

After a couple minutes, she gets up and stumbles out the door. I sigh of relief. Mitch hugs me. I put my face into his chest, inhaling his scent.

"Since when could you do that?" He asks.

"High school." I reply.

"Remind me not to mess with you." He says.

I chuckle. I look up at him and peck him on the lips a couple times.

"I love you." I say.

He replies almost immediately.

"I love you too, baby girl."

A/N:

Hey everyone! I just want to say sorry about the fake chapter Sadie wrote. She sucks so much, but I love her to the moon and back. Sorry if she got y'all excited LOL.

Since it's going to be Sadie's birthday soon, so I want you guys to spam her chapters with Happy 13th Birthday Sadie!

Also thank you guys for almost 18k on my first book! It's almost there! Thanks for almost 5K here! It's amazing seeing how many people actually read my books.

Leave comments of what you think about this chapter!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo