Chapter 12: Cuffed

Chapter 12:

Me, Mitch, Sadie are going to the mall. What for? No reason. Just boredom.

We hop into Mitch's car. It takes us a short 5 minutes to get there. We run into entry 3. It was freezing outside. There was ice everywhere. Canada has a massive ice storm. Thank you Canada.

Once we warm up again, we begin walking through the mall, occasionally pulling Mitch away from the poutine shops. We pass a shop with masks and Mitch turns around.

"What are you-" I ask.

I burst out in laughter and can't finish my sentence as I see Mitch put an animated pineapple over his head. I laugh so hard I could barely breath. I start to loose my balance and fall to the ground, still laughing.

Mitch looks at me with the pineapple on his head. He starts laughing too. He throws off the pineapple and offers his hand. His face is looks red from laughing, or suffocating on the pineapple. Thinking of that makes me laugh even more.

Once I get control of myself, Mitch puts his arm around me. I chuckle into his chest. I look over at Sadie who apparently went to get ice cream.

"You went to get ice cream without us." I say.

"I know." She replies, eating her ice cream.

"Of course." Mitch says.

We continue walking though the mall. Suddenly, I hear a screeching, obnoxious laugh. I nudge Mitch.

"You hear that?" I ask.

"It sounds like-" Sadie says.

"Liz." Mitch finishes.

I turn around and see Liz walking around our area, purposely laughing with Tyler. She sees us staring at her. She starts to walk up to us.

"Are you serious?" Mitch whispers.

"Here comes the drama club queen." Sadie whispers.

"Look who we have here? Ms Bad Girl and Ms 3rd Wheel." She says.

"Oh you know what-" Sadie says, stepping forward.

Liz flips the ice cream carton on Sadie's shirt. Sadie gasps, not dramatically, she gasps like she's gonna hurt someone. Liz smirks and Tyler puts his arm around Liz.

Sadie throws a punch at Liz. Liz immediately falls to the floor, holding her face. Tyler turns around and tries throwing a punch at Sadie, but I step up and punch him instead. Tyler pulls out his phone and dials 3 numbers. Oh shoot.

He explains everything to the police. Every detail. Even some lies. Great. Liz gets up and Tyler stumbles with her.

3 minutes later, the po po is here. They take Sadie and I outside. I hold Mitch's hand along the way.

"Have you girls ever been arrested?" The officer asks.

"No officer." We respond in unison.

"Please face the car and put your hands on your head." The officer says.

I slowly let go of Mitch's hand. I give him a quick kiss before I get cuffed.

"I love you. Explain everything to Mat." I whisper.

"I love you baby girl. I'll be there soon." He responds.

I turn around and put my hands to my head. I feel the officer grab my arms and cuff them up. They hurt. He pushes me into the car as well as Sadie. As the police officer drives away, I watch Mitch become a clear figure of my boyfriend, to a blurry figure, to a speck of black, then finally, to nothing. I turn back around and look at Sadie. This is gonna be a long drive.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm sorry there has been late posts and short chapters lately. School has been such a pain lately. I hope you guys understand.

Btw, if you didn't get the pineapple reference, go watch Mitch's 500th video. Search up Bajancanadian video 500. The thumbnail should be a picture of pineapples in the background or at least I think so.

The title should say what's in my fridge or something. Yeah, it's hilarious.

ALSO! I WANTED TO SAY IF YOU SEARCH UP BAJANCANADIAN ON THE SEARCH, MY BOOK IS 13TH WHATTTTTTTTT?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo