Chapter 13: Bailed Out

Chapter 13:

We sit in a dark room. Kind of like the ones in CSI. This man walks in with a clipboard. He takes a seat and asks us a few questions.

"So you had a conflict with Ms. Liz Hills and Mr. Christie at the mall, correct?" He asks.

Both of us nod in sync.

"And Ms. Lourie, you had the first hit?" He asks again.

She nods.

"Ms. Lore, you had the second hit, on Tyler correct?" He asks, once more.

I nod.

"Alright. You both have been sentenced to assault. Both Mr. Christie and Ms. Hills have been injured. You have not been sentenced to court unless Ms. Hills and Mr. Christie demand to send you there." He says, picking up his clipboard.

"But-" I say.

"Anything you say from now on will be held against you if you go to court. Please, follow me to get your mug shots." He says.

We get up and follow him. The cops keep a close eye on us. I don't see why. We walk to a wall with heights written on it. We both stand on the black squares and look at the camera. We turn left, right, back, and finally front.

3 beeps went off. The 3rd beep took the picture. Right before the 3rd beep, me and Sadie did a duck face. We always wanted to do that.

Finally, they sent us to the telephone to call someone. Me and Sadie were both gonna call someone. I'll call Mitch and she'll call Mat. I pick up the phone and dial Mitch's number. After 2 rings, he picks up.

"Hello?" Mitch asks.

"Hey babe." I say.

"Are you ok? What happened? What do you need?" He asks.

"Everything is fine. I just need you to pick us up." I explain.

"I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you baby girl." He says.

"Love you too." I say.

I hang up the phone.

"Your turn." I say.

Sadie picks up the phone and dials Mat's number. I sort of zoned out while she was talking. After a couple minutes she finally hanged up. A police officer takes us to our cell. We wait around for a while, but finally after 10 brief minutes, they finally arrived.

The officer opens the cell and I immediately see Mitch and Mat. I jump and give him a hug. His grip tightens around my waist, pulling me closer. We don't know how long we stood there for, I just knew I never wanted to let go.

Once we pull away, I look at Mat.

"I'm sorry Mat." I say.

"It's ok. Let's go home." He says, pulling me for a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get home, everyone flooded us with questions. I already had a pounding head ache, so I backed away. I loved them, I just need a minute to gather my thoughts.

Mitch walks upstairs with me. I lay down on the bed as they set up to record a couple videos. Before he starts up the skype call, he looks at me.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just need to lay down. Continue, it's fine." I reply.

He nods and turns back at the screen. He starts the skype call. I hear every one of the team crafted boys.

My eyes start to get heavy after a while. I dig my head into my pillow and close my eyes. Then, I slowly fall asleep.

"Hey doods, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here..."

A/N:

Hey guys! We bailed out! I don't really have anything to say in this A/N but thank you for 15K. I can't believe I came such a long way. Thank you to all my readers and supporters. Also, thank you to Sadie and my sister, Sally, for sticking with me from the beginning.

I love you all so much. Thanks guys.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo