Chapter 19: Celebration

Chapter 19:

When I get out of the shower, I get dressed and out my damp hair into a messy bun. I wear Mitch's oversized t-shirts and a pair of baggy sweatpants.

I walk out of the bathroom. Everything is strangely quiet. I pick up my phone that I left on my bedside counter and slide it into my pant pocket.

I walk down the stairs and see no sign of anyone at all. I open the kitchen door. Nobody. I take a peek into the backyard. I see the tree covered in snow. Suddenly, I hear someone burst through the door.

I quickly turn around. One by one, Hazel, Jerome, Mitch, Mat, Sarah, Preston, Joseph, Dylan, Emily, and Sadie in a hamburger suit... walk through the door. Dylan holds a huge boom box with music blasting through the speakers.

Joseph and Jerome hold bags and bags of chips. Hazel and Sadie hold bottles of drinks. The rest of them just jump around to the beat of the music.

"What are you guys doing?!" I smile, saying it as loud as I could.

"WHAT?! TURN IT UP? OK!" Dylan yells.

I giggle. They all help set up the drinks and chips as everyone else dances to the music.

I walk up and grab Mitch's wrist. He immediately turns his head. I pull him into the kitchen, where it sort of blocks some of the music out.

"Hey. Is there something wrong?" He frowns.

"No, I just wanted to know what all this is? I'm kind of confused right now." I explain.

"Oh well you should have just said so." He says.

"I tried to, before Dylan thought I said turn up the music." I giggle.

He laughs.

"It's a celebratory party. You know, we're lucky we still have you." He says, nudging me.

"Thanks." I say, nudging him back.

I hear the song 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry come on. Mitch grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the kitchen. The music goes from somewhat tuned out to blasting loud.

I watch everyone have a blast, right in the centre of out living room. I guess there was nothing wrong if I had some fun.

I walk over to the table filled with drinks and food. I grab a can of alcohol. Everyone immediately noticed.

"OUU KILL EM!" Sarah yells.

"LETS GETS THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jerome shouts.

Mat cranks up the music louder, as if it wasn't loud enough. We raise our cans and jump up and down.

"TURNT UP!" Joseph yells.

"I think Joseph is drunk!" I yell.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Preston shouts.

We continue dancing. I got to admit, I was a little tipsy. Okay, maybe more than I little.

It was hours later. Everyone is still going crazy, like they still have full energy. I don't know about them, but I'm ready to crash.

I start to walk up the stairs. My vision is blurred. I end up falling on my butt.

"OPA!" Everyone yells.

I get up and try to walk to the couch. I stumble on my steps and almost fall again. Eventually, I give up. Where was I going to sleep then? This is pointless.

I grab another can of beer and open the closet. I sit down in the small cramped closet. It's a good thing I was a small person.

I take a huge swig of the beer. My vision starts to get blurred (blurred linessss).

Eventually, I end up falling asleep, to the sound of screaming people and loud music.

A/N:

Hey guys! This is a kinda late post because I went out to walmart today and May or may not have gotten kicked out. Woop woop.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter because I'm having bad writers block. Like BAD writers block.

Leave your comments down below! I love you all.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo