Chapter 20: Turnt Up Too Hard

Chapter 20:

My eyes flutter open, although I can't see anything. Everything is pitch black. I sit up and a beer can rolls off my chest. A pounding headache strikes my head. This is by far, the worst hangover I've ever had. Where am I?

I stretch my arms out and hit a wall. Oh right, I'm in a closet. I turn my head to the side and throw up. I wipe my mouth with my arm. Then, I realized I puked all over Jerome's shoes.

I lean my head and shoulder on the door. I close my eyes once again. Not soon after, someone opens the door, and I flop onto the ground, creating a loud thud.

"Kelly? What the balls?" Sadie asks.

"Oh. Hi biggums." I slur, fluttering my eyes open again.

She grabs me by the arms and drags me out of the closet. I look around as she drags me and see everyone passed out of the floor. I think Jerome is asleep on the stairs?

She puts me on the couch.

"You didn't have much to drink, did you?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm completely sober." She says, grinning.

"I hate you." I say, flipping over.

"I love you too Barbara." She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fall asleep again for what felt like the whole day. I wake up to screaming. I open my eyes and see Sarah spazzing out. I pick up a pillow and throw it at her, landing directly on her butt.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"I DIDNT BRUSH MY TEETH LAST NIGHT!" She slurred.

She's fucking intoxicated, and she worries more that she didn't brush her fucking perfect teeth last night. All right.

I fling my hand off the couch and hit someone in the face. Mitch immediately jolts awake. He looks around confused. I ruffle his hair.

"Good morning." I say.

"More like good afternoon. It's 2 pm and were still not sober." He says.

I laugh at his humour. My laugh immediately wakes Jerome up. He moans as he throws a pillow beside him.

"WHY MUST A BE SUCH A PARTY ANIMAL! ITS LIKE THE DANCE FLOOR WANTS MY BODY." He yells.

Hazel wakes up beside Jerome. She slaps Jerome on the back, signalling him to be quite. She's probably still intoxicated too.

Just then, Mat, and Preston wake up. They look equally as bad.

"Dude, we look horrible." Mat states.

"My brother is Sherlock Holmes!" I say, sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny." He replies.

"This looked more fun in 'The Hangover'. It feels like a cactus." Preston says.

"You ain't feeling the hot and spicy?" Mitch asks.

"WILL YOU ALL BE QUITE THIS HANGOVER IS HORRIBLE!" Hazel shouts.

"I'm going for a walk. I'm probably gonna puke on some guys lawn." He says, standing up and stumbling.

Just then, I remembered. I puked in his shoes. He opens the closet and doesn't look. He pulls out his shoes.

"JEROME NO WA-" I shout, but it's too late.

He already slipped his foot inside.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yells, pulling his foot out.

He hops on one foot all the way up the stairs. Nobody knew what happened in that bathroom.

"I guess we turnt up too hard." Mitch says.

"Turn up!" I slur, fist pumping with my face in a pillow.

"No more, please. I've had enough." Mitch chuckles.

"Remind me never to drink again." I say.

Sadie walks out of the kitchen.

"No matter how many times we remind you biggums, you'll get drunk anyways." She states.

"And this is why, we are best friends." I say.

A/N:

Hey guys! This chapter is posted earlier than yesterday. I hope you guys liked it. If you have any suggestions of what to happen next, please leave them in the comments. I'd love to hear your ideas.

Or, you can comment what you think of this chapter, or book, or series! All support is appreciated.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo